Interpreting Pluto transitions

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
nansens

Interpreting Pluto transitions

Post by nansens »

Hi. I had another question regarding understanding Pluto's movements across the houses, and how it affects the energies of the various planets.
Specifically re how do I calculate when Pluto starts moving into my 10th house and starts activating my Natal Venus-Mars-Saturn. And how can I predict, or at least be best prepared for the energies to come?

Any insight would be appreciated.
26th Feb, 1992, 8.55AM, Calcutta, India

Thanks
-N
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Interpreting Pluto transitions

Post by Noel Eastwood »

nansens, you've had a few readings I see, so I'll stick to the academic part so as not to confuse you.

Pluto heralds transformation, when he crosses a house cusp he seeks you to ... transform the functions of that house. When he crosses a planet, guess what he seeks you to do?

OK, it might be time for you to do my free astrology course which you can access in my signature below, I think it might help you understand your chart a bit better.

OK, so give me an answer, what does Pluto seek to do when it crosses your Venus? And how might it do that?