Dream work - working with your archetypes - Imhotep

Noel Eastwood is a psychotherapist and astrologer.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Dream work - working with your archetypes - Imhotep

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Michelle, you have had some interesting and validating experiences much like mine. I believe that we don't die we just transform back to where we came from, another plane of existence. I can only suggest that some of your dreams are from your unconscious while the others are not. Personally, for me, it doesn't matter any more if they are real or from my unconscious, every one of these experiences have meaning and are ways that our inner world seeks to help us survive through the harsh experience that is life.
I think you can be assured that your father and mother love you and are more than happy to visit and support you even though they aren't there physically. The only limit to your communications is your ability to relax and dream, that is your doorway to those other worlds. You are one of the few lucky people who can cross through this doorway when you sleep.
All I can suggest is that you keep doing what you are doing, it is working to keep that door oiled and opening when you need it. All the best, Michelle.
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 am Hi Michelle, you have had some interesting and validating experiences much like mine. I believe that we don't die we just transform back to where we came from, another plane of existence. I can only suggest that some of your dreams are from your unconscious while the others are not. Personally, for me, it doesn't matter any more if they are real or from my unconscious, every one of these experiences have meaning and are ways that our inner world seeks to help us survive through the harsh experience that is life.
I think you can be assured that your father and mother love you and are more than happy to visit and support you even though they aren't there physically. The only limit to your communications is your ability to relax and dream, that is your doorway to those other worlds. You are one of the few lucky people who can cross through this doorway when you sleep.
All I can suggest is that you keep doing what you are doing, it is working to keep that door oiled and opening when you need it. All the best, Michelle.
Dear your message is really comforting! Your words really have a soothing effect!! Thank you! I'm pretty sure my dad communicates with me in Dreams.. I've had some prophetic Dreams that even my unconscious couldn't predict. So I am always alert of the other realms. All the Best to you too :)
Zeina

Post by Zeina »

Hey Noel,

That's quite fascinating. I work mainly with active imagination, and usually interact with archetypal energies, mine or others, that way. I've also had predictive dreams about myself or others.

From your experience, I was wondering do you think you interacted with a soul, or the patterns of Imotep from the collective unconscious, or a combination of what you knew about him and some energy?

I'm asking because I wonder which energy of a person are we actually interacting with because of natural barriers set between these energies.

Thanks
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Zeina, it is nice to meet a fellow active imagination practitioner. I am not sure what I experienced, in some of these it is really someone, or some soul while at other times it is most likely my own internal creation. But as for Imhotep I am still unsure, a sort of leftover energy perhaps still floating out there which I picked up on? I find it best to just go with the flow because it strains my brain to try to explain all of these weird things.
Zeina

Post by Zeina »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:46 pm Hi Zeina, it is nice to meet a fellow active imagination practitioner. I am not sure what I experienced, in some of these it is really someone, or some soul while at other times it is most likely my own internal creation. But as for Imhotep I am still unsure, a sort of leftover energy perhaps still floating out there which I picked up on? I find it best to just go with the flow because it strains my brain to try to explain all of these weird things.
Haha, indeed, and in any case, it all has meaning for us in the end whether we understand the nuances or not.

Part of me like to understand the network of how it all works, Mercury ruled chart and many Uranian aspects. If we think from an energy perspective, we're at least picking up on some pattern. For example, I usually think I've figured something out but then research to find if others have thought of it or wrote about it, and it ends up being uncannily similar. Did we all tap into the same information and they only wrote it out from their perspective, or did I actually tapped into their perspective? Who knows, though fascinating to me to ponder sometimes.

Thanks for sharing 🙏🏻
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Zeina, and thank you for sharing too, it all makes sense when we consider the energy aspect - and its many manifestations.