Is she going to come back?

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
Deep

Is she going to come back?

Post by Deep »

Hi ,
I had an online friend which i came ever close to, she doesn't not talk to me anymore and i miss her a lot.
I am very sad from the day she has stopped talking to me.
I tried to talk to her multiple times but she doesn't respond and have blocked me on her social media platform that we use to talk on.
I wish we can be friends again and talk to me again.
Is she is going to come back in my life again ever, if yes when.
Date of question asked -23/06/2020
Place- Auckland, NewZeland
Time -11:53
Thanks and regards
fensi88

Re: Is she going to come back?

Post by fensi88 »

ASC=21Vi22
You are Mercury rx and Moon, she is Jupiter rx.
Mercury/you exaltation Jupiter/her so you purts her on a pedestal, you think she is super-good for you! But Jupiter is in no dignity of Mercury or Moon/you so she is comlete indifferent to you. Next, Jupiter is in detriment of the Moon, that means she brings you harm.
We have applying aspect between Moon and Jupiter, so she will come back, but because aspect is oposition that means coming together only to break apart, or coming together with regret.
Deep

Post by Deep »

fensi88 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:55 pm ASC=21Vi22
You are Mercury rx and Moon, she is Jupiter rx.
Mercury/you exaltation Jupiter/her so you purts her on a pedestal, you think she is super-good for you! But Jupiter is in no dignity of Mercury or Moon/you so she is comlete indifferent to you. Next, Jupiter is in detriment of the Moon, that means she brings you harm.
We have applying aspect between Moon and Jupiter, so she will come back, but because aspect is oposition that means coming together only to break apart, or coming together with regret.
Hi,
So you mean that she will be back and then again leave or hurt me and i will have regret.
And when she will come back ?
Thanks
fensi88

Post by fensi88 »

I am not good when timing is important. I think it will be for about 2 time units, probably 2 weeks.