when will he message me again?

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
random name

when will he message me again?

Post by random name »

hello.
recently i have been trying to get my fingers on horary as well.
i am new and this is for learning and checking on my skills more then anything else.
ofc, the question i ask is something that i really want to know and not just curiosity, but obviously this is not one of my prime concerns in life.
so if anyone has time please correct me on this. it is nothing too urgent.

okay,: When will he message me again?

Story: I am having a crush on a guy I met over a bit more then a year now. We used to work together, he did asked me out few times, but nothing ever happened between us. I can feel there are some hots between me and him for a really long time, but at the same time I do not see any big romance or long lasting relationship.
We stay in touch here and there, but since I do not work for the same company anymore we barely see each other and our communication is very rare. I know he thinks of me, he likes me, but probably thinks it is not very practical to act on it.And as said, feelings are not very serious probably (although I would like a more closer bond between us, not necessary a romantic one). in a past few months we kind f started calling each other sweet names when we message, but that is still very rare that we hear from each other.
I feel very attracted to him, it is magnetic, but it is more like a stubborn child wanting a new toy type of behavior I see in myself.

Now if I am Mars, he is Venus. There is applying sextile between us which I assume is a good thing, but I can't really put it in words.
He being in Aries in his 12th tells that he is not in a very good shape regarding this, probably thinks it is best to stay quiet and lay low.
ME being in his 2nd house he may be after my money? Well, that is definitely not the case, but I do sometimes find him side jobs where he can earn some extra cash. Second house being the house of all kinds of values and with a sextile there I guess he has some dose of respect towards me?
His 3rd house of communications starts with cancer and moon being in his first... Tbh, I am not sure what that means and without any aspects to Mars, but if Moon can also represent me, and if Sun is him, then those two being in a conjunction that would show as mutual appreciation, as in me liking his masculinity and him liking my femininity.
My third house is ruled by saturn and is in square to Venus, I will not message him first? Well, I kind of keep reminding myself I shouldn't message him first.

Now I still am not able to answer WHEN and I keep thinking I may be wrong in my interpretations.... So any insights are welcomed.

question asked on May 4th 2019, 19:21, Osijek Croatia.
random name

Re: when will he message me again?

Post by random name »

Anyone?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi random name,

I was hoping that someone else might chime in for this but clearly not, so I’ll give my thoughts on this Horary matter.

Hardest thing with Horary charts is not to look at it like a ‘natal’ chart as it doesn’t work that way, and I’m afraid I’m not capable of giving dates or times, though I understand that planets in Mutable Signs suggest ‘days’; Fixed - ‘months or even years’; whilst Cardinal depends on more personal action. But don’t quote me on this as I haven’t worked on Horary enough to verify it.

Clearly you are the Asc.(Scorp/Pluto/Mars) and he is the Desc. (Taurus/Venus); also, Venus is in Mars’ Sign of Aries, so the Venus applying to a sextile to Mars suggests that the question/relationship is ‘valid’. However, Venus is also applying to the square with Saturn ruling the 3rd, and as I would think that you’d be looking strongly at Mercury and/or 3rd House as the question is about messaging, this shows the long delay. Meanwhile, Mercury at the end of the 5th (‘romance’), is past, or rather, no longer applying to all the planets he aspects, including Mars (co-ruler of the chart or ‘you’) in Mercury’s Sign of Gemini.

I think that from this, you’re both in a kind of ‘wait to see what the other does’ mode, especially given that Saturn rules both the Horary 3rd and your own 3rd and is currently retrograde. And if, as you say he has Cancer Rising and Moon in Cancer too, and along with Capricorn on his 7th suggests that there is fear or reticence in making a move. In other words, it might just be that either or both of you are just not sure what to do next. Add to this the Sun and Moon in Fixed Taurus in the Horary, and there you both are...waiting ?

Why not just send him a quick message ? At least that way you’ll know one way or the other...or at least...something ?

Sorry this isn’t pure Horary, but wanted to try to offer something at least.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
random name

Post by random name »

It makes some sense.
He is very passive and i am afraid to bother him. I also think he sees me more as a child or a little sister, which is not something I want ofc, so if i try something i am afraid it will come out as embarrassing for me.
Also, i don't want to be the one who initiates or messages first all the time. It shows lack of effort from his side

Thank you for your interpretation