Michel Gauquelin's missing planet types

For those who wish to pursue new theories based on the Old Wisdom and who wish to look more deeply into our vastly changing world from a different perspective.

Moderators: Noel Eastwood, James Strom

Rapsody3

Michel Gauquelin's missing planet types

Post by Rapsody3 »

Michel Gauquelin's work investigating astrology is probably the most important scientific work done with astrology in the 20th century. He discovered that certain sectors of the diurnal circle seem to emphasize the planet's qualities. These sectors are roughly speaking the 5th, the 9th and the 12th house. Later astrologer John Addey demonstrated how the Gauquelin sectors were a product of the 3rd and 4th harmonic in the diurnal circle (ref. "Harmonics in Astrology" by John Addey).

Michel Gauquelin's work shows that 4 planets (= celestial bodies in our solar system) influence professions and character traits:
- The Moon: Writers, musicians, politicians
- Mars: Solo sport practitioners, top executives, physicians, military people
- Jupiter: Journalists, teamsport practitioners, politicians
- Saturn: Scientists, physicians

Later Michel's wife, Francoise Gauquelin, demonstrated that Venus in a Gauquelin sector was prominent among homosexual men and Mars in a Gauquelin sector was prominent among homosexual women.

What about the "missing" planet types? Michel Gauquelin didn't find any professions for the Sun, Mercury, Uranus, Neptune or Pluto. And there might even be professions or character traits linked to the newly discovered trans-Neptunians, which Michel Gauquelin didn't have a chance to research, since he died before their discovery. Below is a list of suggestions for the missing planet types based on preliminary research.

The Sun: If you isolate female top executives, you will find a significant presence of the Solar type. And murderers of both genders also belong to the solar type.

Uranus: If you isolate singers among the musicians and novelists among the writers, you will find a significant presence of the Uranus type. And TV-hosts also seem to belong here. But there is an even more interesting observation regarding Uranus. Approximately 1% of the world's population is within the so-called autistic spectrum. Approximately 10% of these people have extraordinary talents; their brains are wired in a way that separates them from the rest of the population, thereby turning them into some kind of super-humans, had it not been for the fact that their social skills are usually very poor. A list of examples will show you, what I mean: Albert Einstein, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Bill Gates, Leonardo da Vinci. And of course "Rain Man" as depicted by Dustin Hoffman. If you do statistical counts on charts from such people, you will find a significant number of Uranus in Gauquelin sector among them. This is interesting, because apparently the Uranus effect can hit almost any profession - except the ones that require bodily or social intelligence.

Neptune: Not much data is available on mediums (= people with clairvoyant talents), but they seem to have Neptune in Gauquelin sector more often than can be expected. Another group, which calls for attention, when it comes to the Neptune type, is people, who live unusually long lives - like more than 90 years. This is true for both genders.

Pluto: You would believe that astrologers belong to the Uranus type - and maybe they do. But if you separate the men from the women, you will see that the male astrologers are predominantly Plutonians, while the female astrologers predominantly belong to the lunar type. And I don't understand why Michel Gauquelin missed these observation, but military men and artists also seem to belong to the Pluto type. Both professions need a visual-spatial intelligence according to Howard Gardn'ers theory of multiple intelligence.

Makemake: Two groups are certainly dominated by the Makemake type: Female actors and women with very short lives (= less than 30 years). Men with very short lives belong to the Jupiter type.

Eris: Apparently male physicians have Eris in Gauquelin sector in a degree, which calls for attention.

These observations are merely observations - I am sure that astrologers in the future will spend a lot of time explaining the discoveries, linking the mythology with planetary types. For instance there is a certain logic behind the fact that murderers belong to the solar type, since the Sun rules Leo, which is a top predator in nature.
Rapsody3

Re: Michel Gauquelin's missing planet types

Post by Rapsody3 »

Ref. the Sun: I wrote:
And murderers of both genders also belong to the solar type.
But that observation was made at a very early stage. Now I have rectified 100 male murderers' charts, and furthermore made a different approach than merely looking at the Gauquelin sectors. You can see more at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2857
Phoenix_Rising

Post by Phoenix_Rising »

Really interesting,

thanks for the share!
Zodiacnewbie

Post by Zodiacnewbie »

It seems more like this. PLUTO: mathematical talent/genius, algorithms, cyphers. And also acting because of their grounded nature. VENUS: Is not prominent in the charts of gay. That title it seems goes to SATURN. URANUS:CIA/NSA higher GOVT SURVEILLANCE PEOPLE. NEPTUNE: Presidency. And lower forms of govt people. Again Saturn seems to be prominent in the charts of gay men. Also it's the only planet that seems to affect gender in both genders. Makes women cold and steely and men feminine in extreme cases may explain transgender issues. if you make a chart on Astro.com for certified gay men and women you'll see for yourself. Also the guy who solved one of the millennial had Pluto really high.
Zodiacnewbie

Post by Zodiacnewbie »

Wait a minute have you even read gauquelin books. musical talent is Mars high in the negative sector. I'm a venus person myself and I don't find men attractive. I am very passive-aggressive though. Seriously check it out. Maybe Pluto is high in your chart. Waiting to hear your reply