Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases

Do not feed the ego.

Moderator: Mersenne

TheMirror

Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases

Post by TheMirror »

Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases, what are your experiences ?

Hello,

I am currently working on a scientific study regarding morphic fields and chronic diseases.
In this study I also elaborate on the subject of astrology and its capability to make predictions.
To obtain a clear picture on the capability of Astrology I would be glad if you can assist me by sharing your experiences.

100% ............... Yes, I have had good experiences
80% .......
60% .......
40% .......
20% .......
0% .................. No, the predictions were not at all correct.

best regards,
TheMirror
admin
Site Admin

Re: Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic dise

Post by admin »

morphic_field_hypothesis_v1_en.pdf
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 702 times
Hi theMirror,

Personally I have no experience of following chronic diseases astrologically.

Am attaching a pdf here that someone else on the forum forwarded to me, and gave me permission to pass on freely to others.

Hope it is of interest and assists you. If so, there is one more but will wait until you respond.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TheMirror

Post by TheMirror »

Approximately one eighth of population suffers from chronic Diseases.
It would be a huge help for me when affected persons who also deal or dealt with astrology, could say something about their expieriences with
astrology.

best regards,
TheMirror
TheMirror

Post by TheMirror »

Hi again,

I have finished now the hypothesis of morphic fields.
In the hypothesis I managed to combine:
astrology with astrophysics
vastu with particle physics and
sidereal with tropical astrology

The hypothesis contains of 3 documents:
a) morphic_field_hypothesis_v2_en.docx (around 50 pages) which describes the complete hypothesis
b) case_example_crohns_disease_v2_en.docx (around 15 pages)
this document describes the Crohn´s disease case which brought me to this hypothesis
c) unified_view_on_Astrology_and_Astronomy.docx
this document describes the unification of sidereal, tropical astrology with Astronomy (around 9 pages)

If somebody is interested in this hypothesis, please contact me via PM.

best regards,
TheMirror
Rapsody3

Post by Rapsody3 »

I believe that a super general question ought to be answered, before one can apply astrology to e.g. chronic diseases, namely: Why do we get ill at all? If we know the answer to that question, we also know how to cure the ill.

- Some people say that illness is caused by an imbalance in the chakras. If that is the case, then the cure is to balance the chakras. That can be done by consulting a healer, by meditation or by changing the course of your life.
- If we believe that we get ill because of something in the physical world, then the cure is to consult a physician and get his or her opinion.

In the Holy Bible, Jesus goes around healing people. But before doing so, he often asks the sick person: "Do you want to get well?" Why does he do that? Isn't it obvious that anyone, who is sick, would want to get well? The underlying assumption behind the question might be that anyone sick has brought the sickness upon himself or herself - by the priorities he / she made in the past. In this context it is only natural to ask: Have you changed your priorities? Have you understood the lesson? Are you ready for the cure? - which in the gospels unavoidably includes being forgiven his or her sins from the past.

Astrology is about timing of the events, but there is nothing mechanical about the personal chart. So with an astrological prognosis based on the personal chart you can warn a client about an upcoming potential health crisis, but you cannot say if the client will indeed get ill. The client may listen to your warning and take steps to avoid the crisis. In the same way you can use the personal chart to determine, if there is a chance of improvement from a disease - but you cannot say, if the client is ready for the cure. However, with horary astrology you stand a much better chance to predict the course of any disease.