to astro_mania --> significance of number 8

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

amrit

to astro_mania --> significance of number 8

Post by amrit »

hi astro_mania,
I wish to ask you the significance of 8 in my birth chart as i has experienced its impact in last two years.

Could you give a eloborative view of 8 and my career and character relevance. Do it will impact my coming and old relations too(if yes then how)?
I shall PM you my birth details.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
astro_mania

Re: to astro_mania --> significance of number 8

Post by astro_mania »

hai

can you post your date of birth and full name at birth so that we can proceed with analysis? It will be taking some time but I will try to provide as much data as I possibly can.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
amrit

Post by amrit »

hi astro_mania,
13-mar-1986 , 9:20am , Sagar(M.P)
My birth name is : Devi

Looking forward for elaborative analysis with pitfall highlighted and remedy acknowledged.!!

Thanks & Regars,
Amrit
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
your date of birth is 13-3-1986.
A peculiar date, I would say.
13 is having a number of a master and a stubborn mind. But It always wants to prove itself by physical power. This being the case, you have lot of sensitivity in your mind(indicated by 6 at the end of year) and you are strong. The total of your date of birth indicates 40. This number further dips you into lot of thinking before action which is natural to you. so it is common sight that you fight more with your instincts than with your enemies.
Your month march says you are mover and not going to stay back with anything for long.
In essence, you have good period after 2010. and more better future can be expected after 2013.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time