The Meaning of Numbers In Numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

sarabrook22

The Meaning of Numbers In Numerology

Post by sarabrook22 »

Numerologists believe that there are nine unique archetypes corresponding to nine cycles of development - the numbers 1 through 9. These numbers are also called Core Numbers or, Digital Root Numbers. Since Compound Numbers are merely combinations of these 9 Core Numbers, understanding the meaning of a number is predicated upon a thorough examination of these Roots. We shall now examine the evolution of these Root Numbers.e begin with the Zero. This is the un-manifest where everything exists in potential. The Zero neither contains nor is contained by any number. It exists outside of any cycle. When the Zero is added to any number it symbolizes a perfection of that number's meaning. Although 1 is the root of 10, 10 is not strictly synounymous with 1.
astro_mania

Re: The Meaning of Numbers In Numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai sara
I am very glad that some one who have interest joined. I have been seriously interested in numerology and glad to share my feelings with someone who feels in same lines.
Yes, indeed, ONE to NINE are archetypes. They are helping people to identify themselves. But we cannot leave ZERO as it also has its own importance. ZERO is said to be the beginning and ending of everything. What's more, it is more important for numbers to carry zero at times as it completes them in meaning.
Thank you for sharing your feelings, please comment on my post.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar »

Numerology is a science that is used by astrologers to predict what is happening and about the future life. Numerology consist of 9 number and these numbers refers to 9 planets. Every number have its own details. These numerology predictions are followed as :
1. Sun is the owner of the number 1 and gives the individual regenerating qualities.
2. Moon is the owner of the number 2 and makes an individual very cooperative and emotional.
3. Jupiter is the owner of the number 3 and makes an individual very energetic. The number makes a person very handy with money.
4. Sun is the owner of the number 4 and it makes a person versatile and innovative.
5. Mercury is a ruler of the number 5 and this helps a person to score high on communicative skills.
6. The number 6 is ruled by the planet Venus and it makes a person very creative and artistic.
7. The number 7 is ruled by the planet Moon and makes a person very spiritual and with idealistic expectations.
8. Saturn is the owner of the number 8 and these individuals generally learn by their own experiences that can be both pleasant and harsh to them.
9. Mars is the owner of number 9 and individuals associated with it need to struggle to reach their destination, as it doesn't come easy to them.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
markpattinson902

Post by markpattinson902 »

The magic of numerology takes your name or date of birth and reduces them down to single digits. Each digit from 1 to 9 has its own tendencies. The resultant number is said to reveal your key personality. But the power of numerology meanings takes it a step further by considering the values of each number in your birthday. Most often your personality contains dominant and sub-dominant essences of several numbers. This showing where you are balanced and imbalanced.
Mayan Calendar Report
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
thanks for sharing the information.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

since numerology are mainly concerned with 0 to number 9 and each number has a specific role to play in my case im number 6 and iam very much creative and artistic i guess number has an important role to play in once life.
ram it

Post by ram it »

Thanks for giving the information about numbers in Numerology.
Update more information about Numerology.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am thankful that you found my information useful. Keep learning and keep posting!!!
astro_mania
clckpy

Post by clckpy »

Hi guys i am Cris, :D
I have A recommendation.I've seen a lot of factual information about Numerology and I'm very surprised.

I did not know much about this before, but after doing some research on the internet, I have enough resources and information.I like a site very much because it is a source that professional people have established about this topic
Besides this you will get your numerology biography free on this site and if you want to pay money you have more information about yourself and general numerology

This is site; http://bit.ly/2ilkkt7

Have a good day :wink:
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I did a bit of research with regards to palmistry in relation to numerology. I am attaching a picture explaining the relevance. I welcome comments or analysis.
with regards
astro_mania
Attachments
tmp-cam-1502182814.jpg
tmp-cam-1502182814.jpg (704.26 KiB) Viewed 3596 times