authencity of numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: authencity of numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai
What is meant by authenticity? One on which we can believe. One provides proof that it is real. One that can be followed. Now, even without going into details how, numerology qualifies for all the above qualities. Simply put, one can marvel at its wonderful, intensive and holistic power of showing direction. Once believed, it leads you in right direction. Your life is never same again.
You will always question that physical proofs are the word of the day. So, for that matter, origins matter. In regards to origin or origins of numerology, there is too many to quote. Pythagoras is like father figure to numerology, but is not the only one with whom and where numbers are applied. Actually, even illiterate, aboriginal people also employ numbers in certain patterns as they believe these orders. So, like light, we can see numerology being employed almost in every corner of life with its own grandeur, with its own definitions. That's why there is no single origin, but that should not discourage one from learning or using. In fact, it is more easy to learn numerology as numbers are more intimate and their theories are more easily comprehensible.
You may also wonder that numbers can never be studied for numerous channels. You are wrong. Though channels are numerous - they are all based on human emotions. So all the information you are getting is also relevant to truth. This truth is represented as clouds represent the rainy season or sunny season and recognizable. So, it is actually easy to use these numbers.

Now, let me be rude with myself and let me repeat what I always repeat. Even if you can not understand a word of what I am saying, follow this : "Use numbers positively and use positive numbers".

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It is simple to lure someone. But it is difficult to satisfy or create interest. Recently, I saw many sites which say they discuss about too high subject or lack true consistency. In either case, I saw that they are offering and luring services in the undercover of real discussions. For such all sites I feel very sorry and I am very glad that I joined a site where full freedom is allowed to express your views on your chosen subject.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Altair

Post by Altair »

Thank you guys! This was really interesting and I couldn't resist the urge to calculate my own life path number... which ended to be 33! (12/24/1995) I was pretty happy finding out this one, and many things were true, such as being too concerned about other people, making others feel safe, searching for balance, the love for nature& animals and this annoying tendency to empath with others. Annoying because I can't be happy for too long if I'm around boring and unhappy people (ike, their feelings become mine, too, if we come in contact every day or so) and I have realised this long ago before finding out about the numerology & co :)

interesting, indeed
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai Altair

Thank you for replying. You are a lucky person to get 33 as your master number. What seems more interesting is that you are experiencing it in positive front. If you are on the other side, you might have taken the wrong meaning out of the right number and might have suffered.

Best of luck on your journey with master numbers. You can further the conversation if you want.

astro_mania