authencity of numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: authencity of numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai

The NUMEROLOGY is deeply connected with astrology.

In WESTERN ASTROLOGY, the 12 symbols of RISING SIGNS are denoted by the movement of sun from one sign to another. This fact, along with the fact that Equinoxes occur roughly after every 82250 years, is utilized by NUMEROLOGY OF CHALDEANS.

In this system, using the 12 signs and then combining the dates with the signs, one can interpret the future of any person. Every person is born under one of these 12 signs. So he/she will possess the qualities ascribed to it.

Hope you are interested in this.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

According to NUMEROLOGY, sun signs are very important for any person.

There are 12 sun signs :
ARIES
TAURUS
GEMINI
CANCER
LEO
VIRGO
LIBRA
SCORPIO
SAGITTARIUS
CAPRICORN
AQUARIUS
PISCES

A number of theories are prevailing around. They describe these signs differently. There is also lot of useful information in these details.

Basically, these signs are ascribed numbers. Each sign is indicated a number. This number can be positive or negative.

In the year with 12 zodiacal signs, each 30 days(roughly) are ascribed to a sign. Again in this, each 10days(called decanate) are again ruled by a number. In these numbers again each day is given a number.

This whole process is useful in understanding the character.

hope you are interested in these details.

with regards

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I know it is a simple matter to ask some one to believe you. But it is completely different when one has to believe oneself.

I have practiced NUMEROLOGY for quite a few years, so I think I am atleast in a position to stand in favour of it.

Learning is a process. So is believing. All the light one can see is a lamp lit by someone. So lit that lamp of belief in yourselves. Try NUMEROLOGY.

Without understanding NUMEROLOGY, you are missing some important practical aspect of life. NUMEROLOGY is not about what you can be. It is about what are.

Starting a new path and taking a new decision is always difficult. But when it is NUMEROLOGY, I suggest you choose it.

Hope you will respond with your views.

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Astrology interpretations consider planets, houses, asterisms, dasas etc to describe a case or a situation.

Numerology interprets everything using numbers. Numbers are assigned to characteristics, dates, letters, sun signs, colours and a lot of other qualities.

There is no hard and fast rules in using numerology. From ages, people developed theories which sustained growth of numerology.

The problem is everything can be assigned with numbers. It is a common practice.

But everything cannot be numerology. So, our knowledge becomes our problem.

The solution relies on solving this self-created confusion. If we start using those self-created systems, we can see that all this is filled with more imagination than reality.

There can be a number of laws. I do not say believe all the laws given to you blindly. Among the systems, chose one that mentally suits you. And it will also show you spiritual growth when it is a right one.

If you are using a right method, you are more natural. Your mind should grow confident.

You should always test your self-created methods using more established methods and of course, with your valuable experience on the subject.

I recommend using CHALDEAN NUMEROLOGY for your back up and for standard checkup as it is the most formidable and most mystic system that I can recommend.

Hope you found this all interesting.

In case not, no problem : remember the rule, USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE THEM POSITIVELY.

hope you will respond with your views

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

WHY NUMEROLOGY?

It is most common practice to use thousand and one systems and get disheartened. The first advice thus I want to give is : NEVER TRY A SYSTEM UNTIL YOU BELIEVE IT IS NEEDED. Believing the system is not enough. Feeling the connection is important.

Once you felt that connection, rest follows. I am here to help in case you felt such connection with NUMEROLOGY.

NUMEROLOGY is not a single system. It is followed in a number of places in a number of ways.

In CHINA, it is called as CHINESE ASTROLOGY and based in yin and yang.

In THAILAND it is followed in the system of some SIGNS and NUMBERS together.

In INDIA it is connected to 9 planets and also houses of a birth chart.

In EGYPT it is followed in the form of CHALDEAN system.

In GREECE it is followed in the form of PYTHAGOREAN SYSTEM.

In JAPAN it is followed with some ANIMAL symbols.

The above list not all but only a few ways to mention. We can confidently say that these all systems use numbers.

Apart from this TAROT cards are also connected with numbers to give interpretations.

This all proves that NUMEROLOGY is a divine science beyond doubt.

with regards

prasad
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
In this post, I wish to talk about the basics of numerology.
NUMEROLOGY is not an individual science. It is intimately connected with ASTROLOGY.
All the planets that are countable in ASTROLOGY are assigned with numbers.
The planets are nine in number.
1 - SUN
2 - MOON
3 - JUPITER
4 - URANUS
5 - MERCURY
6 - VENUS
7 - NEPTUNE
8 - SATURN
9 - MARS
Apart from this, 0 is attributed to NEPTUNE, the planet x.

Numerology is based on the logic that your important numbers show important details.

Numerology is constructed to follow cycles of planets with cycles of numbers.

Numbers that are important for verification are : date of birth and name.

Your date of birth is going to reveal more physical you.

Your name is going to reveal what your mystic powers are. These powers are sometimes in control of your logic and sometimes not.

Apart from this, there is thousand and one numbers that gets attached to your life. But these all are explained using your main numbers.

Your date of birth has three parts : day/month/year. In this, day explains physical level, month explains mental level and year explains spiritual level of action.

Your name also has three parts: consonants/vowels/all. In this consonants explain physical ability, vowels your mental ability and all explain your spiritual level of ability.

Further, different numbers derived from different combinations may also be used to give description of various traits in various ways.

Hope this information helped you.

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Numbers can take various forms. They can appear in various places.

Numbers always appear. But we should choose the ones which are useful and relevant. We should always try to work positively.

Every life is a mystery and part of grand design in the hands of god. We do not have rights to control it. But certainly we can drive it home.

USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY AND USE POSITIVE NUMBERS.

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

The date of birth and name are the principle numbers in any life. Once we start analyzing them, we can come up with lot of details.

Numbers appear everywhere. NUMEROLOGY is not a deciphering science. To quote NUMEROLOGY as deciphering science is only symbolic.

A number can be connected to you only when you respond to it. In case you do not, simply that number is one of the thousand and one things that come to pass by every day.

The main point is : inside you, some vibration is flowing and you can respond to it only when you feel it. If you feel the same vibration around, you can respond to that person or thing.

The challenge is identifying and interpreting one such vibration among many vibrations that you have around you. :| :| :|

Moreover, numerology or for that any matter do not and could not allow you to change your destiny. Simply it drives you with extra-speed. That means you feel less burden with your troubles and realize that ultimately your goal is reaching the greater soul, the God. :roll: :roll: :roll:

My request is, we are in a path(at least those who are not so great souls) of whose whereabouts we are unsure. That worries us really more than what the end result may be.
:D :D :D
We know the difference. As we adopt philosophical approach, nothing hurts. But that is not how we live. We should try to win and live positively.

So, my only request is : USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE THEM POSITIVLEY. :D :D :D

with regards

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

In my last post I discussed how a 8 can be bad. Today I wish to take an excerpt from a book "Miracles of Numerology" to show how 4 can be good.

Once, one of the authors' friend wanted to test his numbers. He was always controlled by 4.

He was once in Las Vegas. There he wanted to test his luck. He went there on Sunday, (a day of 1-4). He occupied a seat numbered 4. He sat there at exactly 4pm. He started playing with $4 and ended up with $4000.

Is this merely luck? I don't think so. Observing and following right vibration always helps.

USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY.

with regards

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Numerology basically works with the numbers 0-9.

But there are lot of other numbers interpreted through various methods.

Today I want to say about the numbers called KARMIC NUMBERS.

The numbers 13,16,19 are called as KARMIC NUMBERS as they show some KARMA or some weight from previous life(s). This is indeed an interesting prospect and appears to explain mental makeup clearly.

Thus, those who have the above numbers as part of their name or date of birth are better to take care about their emotional makeup which will be more intense than many people.

hope you liked this

astro_mania