NUMEROLOGY

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I have suggested many times for two things. One to believe in numbers and the second is to believe in self. One cannot be separated from the second.
When you look the astrological chart, though it is not easy to grasp, it uses different symbolisms at different levels. That aspect it easy to comprehend. When it comes to numerology, all the symbols are only numbers. That may confuse at times
and may not lead a novice properly.

For the sake of learning numerology, think you are learning numbers again. As you are learning to count for the first time, how you felt? How you saw the beauty of numbers represented in different shades and colours? How easily you are guided and misguided with those numbers? The same is happening when you are learning numerology. The character of numbers is nothing but a look at the rainbow with your own perspective. So, it takes time to understand that you are looking at a absolute picture and the perspective keeps changing.

As usual, if you do not understand even a word of above, use the simple rule "use positive numbers and use numbers positively". And, who ever is reading this, please respond with your views and experiences with numbers. Hope you are going to help me in improving my knowledge or for correcting drawbacks. I respect your comments.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Re your post on 7th Dec.:

Sorry but I’m not clear about this:

Following is the list of numbers I invented for the purpose of three levels. This is only an idea, and I request you to comment on this.

no physical mental spiritual
1 1 10 19
2 2 11 29
3 3 12 39
4 4 13 49
5 5 14 59
6 6 15 69
7 7 16 79
8 8 17 89
9 9 18 99
0 10 28 37”
Does this mean that: 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 0 are not ‘physical’; and similarly that 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 10 & 28 are not ‘mental’; and that 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 69, 79, 89, 99 and 37 are not ‘spiritual’?

Would appreciate a clarification.

Thankyou.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai admin
The numbers are mentioned so that each number represents its level of action.
If I presented 10 as physical number for 1, I mean the physical powers of no 1 are represented by 10.
The qualiities that I presumed here is that if seen in relation to physical attributes one can attach, these qualities tend to show up prominently as particularly "physical recognisable" traits. The same rule applies to the next set which is mental level numbers set and also to final set which is spiritual level set.
Next, by using this method, you may also get combinatin of numbers. For example, if a person has totalled his name(I thought of using Chaldean system in my mind at the time of creation of this method), the numbers reached are first calculated to double digit totals and then his behaviour(and as a result-his destiny) is worked out on these lines.
The above is only one example where I found that numbers apply with accuracy. When such numbers are calculated, combination of numbers are created which must be further investigated.
The numbers are wonderful or easy to be fooled around. So care must be taken in interpreting them.
However, at this juncture, I also want say one more thing. I have seen people blaming and bluffing around that basic numerology is not worthy and only some great combinations can only explain the real you. I do not agree with such people. The basic theoreys are like foundation stones. They give us the belief we have. We keep on building blocks of understanding as we go on and may establish finally our own rules. But that should not make us bluff or negate with basic points.
with regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
sarabrook22

Post by sarabrook22 »

Numerology has been used for over 10,000 years to accurately reveal the secrets of love, wealth, success and happiness that lie hidden in your inner-self. Starting from your name and birthday, as a code, numerology helps you to understand who you really are, why you are here, and lessons you can learn. By following the patterns of monthly and yearly cycles of growth, numerology helps you further to plan your future and to take more active role in your life. All the numerologist needs from you is your full name and birth date. Number values are assigned to the letters in your name. Numerology for names Numerology for horoscopes Numerology for love Numerology for compatibility Numerology for planning the future Numerology for making decisions and choices.
mysteriousaries19

Post by mysteriousaries19 »

Hi astro_mania!

I'm interested in numerology as well. I'll PM you my question and the 3 numbers.
You can post your answer here. I'll look forward to it.

Thanks in advance! :)
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
please check your pm

astro_mania
mysteriousaries19

Post by mysteriousaries19 »

^ I haven't received new message from you yet.. :(
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
LIFE HAS DESTINY. It has to reach its goals. As long as that doesn't happen, we seem to circle along those lines enchanted by those goals. The goals are created by us all right, but if we fail to follow, they haunt us.
This theory is called KARMA in Hindu system. This KARMA has many things to do with our life. What we are, we owe it to KARMA, at least major part.
The numbers and the theory that we are presenting are helping us to understand our paths and lead a better life. This ofcourse needs patient understanding of life as a cycle of symbols.
NUMEROLOGY suggests us to understand these interwoven things in a new light. It helps in finding the real you with out hurting your balance.

Do you think numerology helps?

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
The world ends only when your thinking ends. This is the feeling that I get when I think of NUMEROLOGY. No matter how much I know, I have not delved more depths which I wish to do now.

In my experience, I have seen and noticed that NAME CHANGE is must in order to change the life.

Basically NAME has three parts. Inherited, Middle and First name. Among these, the first name is most important as it is the name one is called by.

But only changing this name is not giving immediate effect(as per my experience) and showing late results. Moreover, the results are more psychological than physical.

Now, I request you to express your views on this subject.

astro_mania
madampuddifoot

Post by madampuddifoot »

I don't know if people are replying anymore...
Date of birth: 02/08/1999
Here are my numbers: 927
And my question is 'Will I find success later on?'