NUMEROLOGY

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I will be very happy to help you. I have received your numbers and shall answer at the earliest.

Meanwhile, before answering, however, let me ask. Do you take numerology seriously? How much seriously? Have you ever attempted anything with numerology and got benefited?

I am asking these questions just to know how much you will be following my answers. Hope you will be honest and sincere in responding. It means something to me that my energies didn't go waste.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai madampadifoot

You can expect success later on your life till you reach the age 27. After that, your life will face struggles related to family for four years. You can expect a good job around 21 years of age. You are going to get some changes regarding education in 2017.

I am sorry that though I calculated the result, I have been unable to post earlier.

astro_mania.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

The harmony of life allows one to grow towards perfection. In Numerology perfection also means being in good vibration with your surroundings.

As we can see, babies generally most easily get affected and become victims of wrong naming.

When a name does not co-ordinate, we can see that the differences in behaviour, though they themselves do not know it,crop up. The reason is simple.

The effects of numbers is so powerful that intentional involvement is not required for a child to show natural favour or hate towards any number. It happens automatically, unintentionally. That means the mysterious force of numbers is acting on them right from their birth.

So, this subject is a serious one. If you are using it, use it carefully.

However, to make matters simple, there is one golden role. Stick to your birth day no. For babies, if you are using nickname that suits them, you are paving way for their future development.

with regards
astro_mania