NUMEROLOGY

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

hai

in case you are talking about your philosophical or occult development, as it came to me as afterthought, it shows progress. However, it seems, the lacking of 8 in your name as well as the appearance of 8 in certain places in your question chart, permits me to say that management is your weakness point which you got to overcome.

with regards,

prasad
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
koller

Post by koller »

Thank you Prasad - that's also very helpful - and accurate with regard to working on management.

Kind regards

Paul
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

dear koller
thank you very much for your valuable response. I hope to keep in touch by more discussions and your views on my posts.

thanking you

prasad
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai everybody

Whoever is following this NUMEROLOGY forum, they are welcome to ask any question related to your personal problems. I shall try to answer.

As you decide to send the question along, don't forget to write the question in your post and also don't forget to mention 3 single digit numbers for the purpose of divination. In case you are interested and have doubts, feel free to ask.

Hope you will be interested in testing me and NUMEROLOGY. My satisfaction in doing this is making people more NUMEROLOGY aware.

with regards.

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Let me introduce you CHEIRO. He is the great palmist and numerologist who lived like a legend. His services are offered for over 40 years and are always accurate. The following is an excerpt from his book :

Every one who has a little knowledge in numbers, have the knowledge that 8 is a fadic number. How fadic it can be, let us see.

CRIPPEN was a criminal who was hanged as he killed his wife. Let us have a look at his numbers.

The year he was born 1862=1+8+6+2=26=2+6=8
Born on 26th January. 2+6=8. Moreover, according to astrology, January is a seat of saturn, ruling planet of 8.
He made his statement to police on 8th July.
To escape, he has chosen a ship named "Robinson" which has 8 letters on it.
After being recognized on that ship, he was brought back on "Megantic" also has 8 letters.
His trail finished on saturday, 22nd October. Saturday is under rulership of 8. October is another month under rulership of 8.
Finally, he was hanged when he was 48 years of age(which are his key numbers)

The above is but an example of how powerful the fate is. It tells us only one thing. The moment you see you lead better in your life, your numbers can help immensely. And if you decide to use the powers(vibrations) given to you in wrong way(not up to mark with your character), you end up a slave to your numbers.

However, don't jump to conclusion that 8 is a bad number or something else is a good one. It all depends.

Hope you will understand this. Let us remember the golden rule : USE POSITIVE NUMBERS AND USE NUMBERS POSITIVELY.

with regards

astro_mania
tanyatarot

Post by tanyatarot »

koller wrote:
astro_mania wrote:HAI
I am astro_mania and I welcome all of you who are interested in NUMEROLOGY.
Your Date of birth and Name are the keys that lead you in everyday life whether you know or not.
All your actions and abilities can be clearly explained using your numbers.

I have been practicing Numerology since some long period of time. So I think I can be of some use to you. At the same time, I am open to suggestions and new learning.
I also want to offer my readings based on three random single digit numbers(1 to 9) so that you can feel the power of numbers.
To avail this, please write a question and then choose any three single digit numbers randomly and write them down along with question.
The logic behind the three numbers is very simple. Every person's power is in the form of waves and these waves go in some cycle. To identify that cycle I want to use CHINESE NUMEROLOGY table and answer the questions. Accuracy of the answers, of course can only be decided by you and by experience.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!
Hi Astro Mania,

I hope I am understanding what you're needing.

My name is: Paul Frederick Koller
My DOB is: 10.06 1942

My question is: What is the my life's purpose from this time?

If you need 3 additional nos. from me: they are 999

I would greatly appreciate your response.

Thank you

Paul
Hi Paul
Numerology is the best science to know about your future and this also provide some information about what is good for you . I am a tarot card reader and also do same thing for you "Tarot card " also provide information about your future, but It depend on daily . If you want to know your daily, weekly future then tarot card is a good choice for you....
Tanya Kapoor is a Tarot card reader in Mumbai doing Tarot readingfor you
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai tanya

I hope you are interested in numerology as well. It is not my profession, it is my passion. However, you seem to say that tarot cards reading is more subtle than numerology. But I beg to differ. Do you really think, without numbers, tarots can exist?

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I am astro_mania. I am still offering the chance to ask any question provided you give me three random single digit numbers with it. Hope you will keep it in mind

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Can any body post their views on a recently read numerology books. I will be glad to share. Please also post any details about latest books on the subject.

Hope you will participate.

thank you

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I recently got an idea. This is an odd one. I wish to share this idea with you and request your comments.

Any number is generally seen from three angles in numerology. They are physical, mental and spiritual.

Following is the list of numbers I invented for the purpose of three levels. This is only an idea, and I request you to comment on this.

no physical mental spiritual
1 1 10 19
2 2 11 29
3 3 12 39
4 4 13 49
5 5 14 59
6 6 15 69
7 7 16 79
8 8 17 89
9 9 18 99
0 10 28 37

I have guessed randomly that these numbers represent the powers I mentioned, If anybody found any usefulness of this theory or got any thing to comment, I feel happy.

astro_mania