NUMEROLOGY

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

HAI
I am astro_mania and I welcome all of you who are interested in NUMEROLOGY.
Your Date of birth and Name are the keys that lead you in everyday life whether you know or not.
All your actions and abilities can be clearly explained using your numbers.

I have been practicing Numerology since some long period of time. So I think I can be of some use to you. At the same time, I am open to suggestions and new learning.
I also want to offer my readings based on three random single digit numbers(1 to 9) so that you can feel the power of numbers.
To avail this, please write a question and then choose any three single digit numbers randomly and write them down along with question.
The logic behind the three numbers is very simple. Every person's power is in the form of waves and these waves go in some cycle. To identify that cycle I want to use CHINESE NUMEROLOGY table and answer the questions. Accuracy of the answers, of course can only be decided by you and by experience.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: NUMEROLOGY

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It seems it is very important to explain why we should choose three numbers? and why only three numbers?
The first point is every life and any life is a set of three. It is inspired by past, working in present and going towards future.So the choice of three is natural.
Secondly, CHINESE NUMEROLOGY is based on a 3 by 3 grid, also called as LO SHU grid is a magic square. To avail this grid in the process of divination, it requires minimum three numbers which will interpret the details.

The only proof and the best proof for this theorem I can offer is to experience it by asking questions.

Please send three single digit numbers (1 to 9) chosen randomly along with the question you want to ask.

thank you,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

sir
My intention is very clear. Those who know NUMEROLOGY must benefit from it. Those who do not know should be interested in learning.
As far as my personal details are concerned, my real name is "prasad" and I didn't disclose it only as I didn't feel it would effect in other manner.

Now, to do a numerological reading a person has to submit two details. His name and date of birth.

A person's date of birth is his physical image he brought along. It cannot change and like a room or place assigned, controls other settings.
A person's name is mystic. It controls autonomous actions and controls which move the man to take action.

The date of birth should be in the form of DD/MM/YYYY for the proper verification.

The name of a person is to represent the true self, so it should be the name at birth.

I am planning to narrate the basic idea of NUMEROLOGY in brief on which I want to post soon.

I offer myself to NUMEROLOGY discussions, if any body want to join. I am planning to put forward some of my ideas.

I offered to answer without bothering about the above, as "half knowledge is dangerous". I suggest you put the question forward and get the answer.

And my firm belief is knowledge grows only when it is shared.

thank you,
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

sir
apart from what i posted I really appreciate your guidance and as this is my first serious posting in forums(i never tried before) I wish to ask you how to create separate threads
koller

Post by koller »

astro_mania wrote:HAI
I am astro_mania and I welcome all of you who are interested in NUMEROLOGY.
Your Date of birth and Name are the keys that lead you in everyday life whether you know or not.
All your actions and abilities can be clearly explained using your numbers.

I have been practicing Numerology since some long period of time. So I think I can be of some use to you. At the same time, I am open to suggestions and new learning.
I also want to offer my readings based on three random single digit numbers(1 to 9) so that you can feel the power of numbers.
To avail this, please write a question and then choose any three single digit numbers randomly and write them down along with question.
The logic behind the three numbers is very simple. Every person's power is in the form of waves and these waves go in some cycle. To identify that cycle I want to use CHINESE NUMEROLOGY table and answer the questions. Accuracy of the answers, of course can only be decided by you and by experience.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!
Hi Astro Mania,

I hope I am understanding what you're needing.

My question is: What is the my life's purpose from this time?

If you need 3 additional nos. from me: they are 999

I would greatly appreciate your response.

Thank you

Paul
Last edited by koller on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

sir
what I needed is a question and any three random numbers that spring out of your imagination. Only rule is that they should be simple single digit numbers. However, as you readily supplied your date of birth and name, I would like to do two-fold analysis and respond. Please give me a day or two and I will come up with your answer.

with regards

prasad
koller

Post by koller »

Thanks Astro Mania,

Thank you for your response and I look forward to your answer.
The 3 nos that came to me were those 3 x 9's. ( though that same sequence of numbers do come to me often - for no particular reason - they just come into my mind )
I need to be clear - would you like me to give you 3 other 'individual' single digit nos. that come to me at this time - or
do I just leave it until you come back to me ?

Kind regards

Paul
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am ready with my answer. Now I wish to post an answer to your question and no - I don't need any details further. However, I do think you took the numbers a little bit lightly.

Now, following is my response :
Before jumping to your question, I want to highlight some points from your DOB and name.
According to Pythogoras system, your expression no is 22. This means you are practical, down to earth, expressive and master builder.
In case your friends called you "KOLLER" you are known as authoratative and executive among your circle(this is watered down a bit by your year - last digit is 2 in 1942)
Your DOB is in accordance to your name. It totals to 5 and reasonably provides a way to show your interest in adventures.
Your recent life is mostly spent with improving communication and developing relations. You spent a lot of time already pursuing new adventures recently.
Your present cycle of life is moving towards caring, nurturing and parenting. You are gaining more burdens which mostly you accept more happily.
The above is all from your personal details only.

The following is a brief answer to your question.

Now, using your numbers following is my interpretation:
You are in a well to do position now. Still you demand more and are more or less obstinate and misunderstood.
Your imagination leads you in your difficult times. You are capable of tough business.
Finally I suggest you select a profession that belongs to have something to do with law in relation to commerce. So, the best pick is being an ad visor or being an auditor or getting involved something like that. Also, getting involved in real estate also helps. Keeping your age in mind, you can also try public relations in government sector.

Hope you will respond with your valuable feedback.

regards

prasad
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

by the way, 999 is a god's number (i think you may have the knowledge)

with regards

prasad
koller

Post by koller »

Thank you Astro Mania.

Firstly - I must be very clear - I've taken nothing in your original questions lightly.
I have never heard of your meaning of 999 before. It's just a set of numbers that are always in my mind ( or have been for many years ) either 9 or 999 are the nos I always choose - without me having any idea why.
Have lived in '9' addresses and current house of 10 years is an '81'.

I greatly appreciate your review and comments.

My true response to what you've written - is that I feel most feels 'right' and true ( not too sure about the 'parenting' - as I have no children and absolutely no interest in children - perhaps it could include the parenting
of concepts and/or ideas - now that's an area that rings true )

Re your interpretation:

Much feels right - the 'law/auditor aspect - does not feel like me in 'those' terms - but again
if I look at those two terms with a different interpretation - I see it'they can take on a different perspective which comes closer to where I seem to be heading. Law is paramount whichever side I'm on.

Commerce is my primary interest and the focus of any commerce per se ( over and above a sustainable income ) would, I hope, be primarily be directed to the common good and where possible, forthe protection of those least able to protect themselves from 'the bad guys'
who seem to always - take unfair advantage of them.

PR seems most unlikely though I do know that PR & self control will/would achieve a better result in the long run in any persuit.

I appreciate your comments & advice very much - and would be pleased to clarify any issues that I may have confused you with

Kind regards

Paul
Last edited by koller on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.