Repeating numbers and life

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

manuggt

Repeating numbers and life

Post by manuggt »

Hello everyone,

For the past year or so, I have been seeing repeating numbers (like 1:11, 11:11, 5:55, 2:22 etc) everywhere (clock, license plates). Once I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on my phone for light and it was 4:44 am. I NEVER wake up like this!

I read somewhere that these are omens of good things to come but..it's been months now and nothing has changed..I'm still stuck in a job I don't love and have no romantic life (I've never met anyone). Could you give me some insight on this phenomenon as well as any life predictions for me..specially love.

Thank you in advance for your insight!

Date of birth: 21/07/1991
Time of birth: 21:34
Place of birth: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
chanu.bandY

Re: Repeating numbers and life

Post by chanu.bandY »

Hi!

The attachment shows your basic chart and Yogas you are blessed with. Hope this will help you. As per my knowledge from 27-03-2026 as the Venus Maha dasa starts for 20 years and basically its the prosperous period in any ones life.

Regarding romantic life may be we can connect. Me too having same problem.

Good Luck

"C"
Attachments
Madurai.docx
(171.24 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

This is what I call repetition. You may ask yourself Why don't people know this? Well, if you think about it, it isn't hard to understand. If you look at any number, whether it is a number from 0-9 or 10-99, you will notice that it is always the same. Every digit is the same size and shape. They are all identical. This means that if you were to write down a number, say 100, and then write down the same number again, you would only need to change the place value. [Advert removed]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
A number is repeated because it is ready to cause karma (a concept of results from previous births) is acting. It is advising and depending on digit(0-9) that repeats itself, nature of karma can be predicted. Even its pattern is complex as you need to compare these numbers with other karma numbers in power.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time