How to match personal and professional profiles ?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

destinetoile

How to match personal and professional profiles ?

Post by destinetoile »

Hello,

Concerning the compatibility between personal and professional profiles I don’t understand if both should better match by the numbers or by the group ?

For example in my personal profile I have 7, 3 and 5.
Should the number of my professional profile (business name & date) aim toward the 1 and the 7 (I can’t have 5 and 7) or toward the numbers of different groups 7 and 3 ?

Also, does the domain extension count ?
astro_mania

Re: How to match personal and professional profiles ?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
You are born with a number both for date and name. They work together to make you who you are naturally. Usually, these same details go true for your business. In this your date 1-31 can make or break you. I advice you to follow it carefully.
In case it is not so, as determined by an authority in numbers, business numbers are to be strictly followed only in business dealings. Yes, it is not uncommon to see life and business overlapping. The only point here is, you follow business for a purpose. As long as you keep your head straight, they work. It gets complicated, as we delve further and talk about ups and downs in business because of cycles of their own.
Simple point is:keep your head balanced, you are using a tool. Use it wisely.
Best of luck!!!!
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
destinetoile

Post by destinetoile »

astro_mania wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:26 pm You are born with a number both for date and name.
Companies too ! So how do we make them compatible with us ?
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
It may appear that we have to act when things fallin place. It is not as simple as like that. Your aura has certain principles and you are allowing the rules related to the principles. In most cases, it is more important to follow inner principles and be natural. This whole concept of numbers is based on the concept of inner, natural balance. Thats the beauty of life.
Noone can ever be perfect knowing every thing beforehand. But it should not be a hurdle preventing us from action.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time