Keep seeing number

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Keep seeing number

Post by astro_mania »

Hai friends
Sorry for late attendance. Been busy with struggle of survival.
Coming to the point, I can see that many have same doubt. Why we keep seeing a certain number. It cannot be a coincidence.
Well it is not. To delve into this, let me reiterate, numerology itself is a tool. It can only indicate. It do not create luck from vacuum.
What I mean by indicate? Every number always has the same meaning. Still all lives are not same. A number is to be understood as it is, a value in our life. And value is not born in vacuum. It always comes from something.
My point is, if you look at only number, you are not looking at complete picture. For everyone it fits differently and for everyone it has different meaning altogether. Number is meaning as well as quest.
A certain complex energy may choose a number to let itself out and the number becomes the channel. Thus a number linked to an energy is linked to a situation as well. As it happens, you focus and mark something's and ignore some. It is highly difficult to give generalization to every case as every case is unique.
Please remember, every number occurs for a reason. But beware, it is unique to you. Tools may or may not always be available to you but your use that sixth sense which is always in you and let it guide you. Above all, believe there is a higher synchronicity and try to work with it.
As always, welcoming your regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: Keep seeing number

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Despite all I shared with you previously, I still feel obliged to give at least a simple way to follow up the meaning of numbers sighted repeatedly.
This is a sort of revelation that I am happy to share with you.
For this, we will start with numbers needed for this. We need a. date of birth(1-31). b. Number that repeat itself. c. Name most known by or most used.
Procedure: I want to take help of fictitious data for this.
Dob:12 repeated no:11. Name:Gopi(3 7 8 1)
Next, arrange them:
1 2 1 1 3 7 8 1
Next, count no of digits and keep the count before these series(use 1-9 only)
So, 8 1 2 1 1 3 7 8 1
Now, use pyramid method and simplify it. It is fairly simple task and most of you know it. Then we arrive at 6/42. This final answer is the key in understanding

Thus we can have an idea how the life is going to turn and which type of trend or change in life can be experienced.
This is done with keeping the idea in mind future springs from present. For those who care, I think this can help them better.
With regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time