Hidden number codes?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

galaticnova

Hidden number codes?

Post by galaticnova »

What you have in common with a pineapple...

Numbers. They appear all around you.

The phone numbers you dial, the license plate on the car in front of you, street signs, pin codes, clocks, a new calendar year (Happy 2020!)…

a date of birth 2-14-75

But what about the numbers you can’t see?

Every single moment of every single day, number patterns are swirling all around you.

The chair you’re sitting on, the coffee you’re drinking, the air you’re breathing…

All matter and energy vibrates at a specific frequency and carries a hidden numerical code.

What do these number codes mean?

Before you go and say “nothing”, I suggest you consider your own existence..

You, yourself, are made from layers and layers of one perfect number.

One that is found everywhere in nature and across all dimensions of time and space...

From tiny nautilus shells buried deep in the ocean floors, to delicate flower petals, to prickly pineapples, all the way up to the most gorgeous galaxies...

And, yes, baked into the very core of your existence.

Your arms, hands, fingers, and face… even the curve of your ears all follow one beautiful number...

This number is called the Golden Ratio and it has been studied by some of the greatest minds of all time, from Pythagoras to Leonardo Da Vinci.

For centuries, mathematicians, artists, historians, architects, psychologists and mystics have pondered the powerful and perfect number that forms the foundation of all humanity, and our entire Universe.

And while the ancient science of numerology is still considered a mystery to many, I think you can agree that the numbers that surround us hold considerable influence and meaning…

So, what do YOUR numbers mean?

As you’re about to find out, the math doesn’t end with your body or the objects around you. In fact, it goes WAY beyond the physical realm.

It shapes your personality, career, and even your romantic life.

So, if you’re at all curious to see the surprising truths hidden within your unique numerology chart…

Your weirdest quirks, surprising strengths and (actual) happiest life path…

Then I invite you to take a look at this:

Free personalized numerology report:

In case you’re wondering, this reading is NOT one of those generic horoscope style readings that apply to everyone. Every prediction and explanation you’re about to see is based on your personal numbers.

P.S. I admit, I too was skeptical when I came across this… but I just got my free reading from Numerologist.com and, I have to say, I was utterly amazed by how accurate it was. The information they revealed about me using nothing more than my name and date of birth was shocking. Give it a try and see for yourself…