Numerology with me

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: Numerology with me

Post by astro_mania »

Hello
Friends, in my continuous jorney in study of numbers, I have come across many intriguing questions. Many of them remain unanswered until somehow fate decides to answer them. One such question is, "if we are born with a number and supposed to follow it our whole life, why does it show up in our life so confusing ways? "
Yes, I got an answer. At least this is my answer and you are free to disagree. But this is how I answer.
We are certainty born with a number. It is our driving force. It is the path which we are taking. But the question is, how we ended up in this path? It could not be explained unless we link it to our past lives. Our souls, from their uncountable past lives, bear the marks and their burdens. The number you are given now is a chance to better yourself in this lifetime and make yourself free from burdens. Then, it is natural that you pass through alll the positive as well as negative points testing your grit on your will to freedom. This path, if used positively, can take you to your goals, if you are not misled by your past.
This is only my view, my take on the question.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai friends,
I wish to share a vision or a revelation with you.
We all know that from a very long time we are using simply one to nine for our calculations. I have really been troubled by this but had no idea of any other way.
Few days before, however, I had a vision. I saw a figure of triangle in which numbers 0-9 are arranged. I saw some more details too.
I do not specifically have any way to describe it, but I'm excited as it came to me in vision.
I wish you to try and decode this enigma for me. I am confident of its importance, but somehow cannot strike the right cord to reveal it.
I would really be indebted if any one of you can share your views on this. It will mean a lot to me.
For your reference, I attach the figure from my vision.
And thank you for your interest.
with regards
astro_mania
Attachments
20201215_195252-01.jpeg
20201215_195252-01.jpeg (380.15 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
It is said, time is the best teacher. So it is, I think in my case. I keep getting new ways to look at things by time. They are seriously game changing for me.
In all the books I am able to go through, numbers are treated with value but still there seems to be something missing. I call it soul. Whatever the interpretation may be, if it doesn't concern our needs, it's not for us. Then, in my view, this may be the reason for lack of wide acceptability. Further, it must speak of constructing not planning. So, to walk towards that goal and to make numerology a thought of its own, it must stand on its own roots and own rules. This itself is the real task for a numerologist.
As one who preaches numbers, we need not separate this esoteric subject from others like astrology as all these strive for same goal. It is not justified also. My only concern is, numerology must be understood and used based on true relation to nature and energy but not based on religious teaching and templates. As we knowledge and only knowledge should flow our of a sciencecolouring this great science in colour of this in any way religiously is doing it injustice. Knowledge and only knowledge should flow out of a science.
As far as l can see and as far as I know, identity crisis was never a question here as it never reached that level. Only reason for this is, in my view, is lack of knowledge and only solution is construct reality which gives numbers their due share and explain world based on numbers.
Hope it is not too much to ask when we believe and can see that it is a fact.
Your suggestions will surely be something I look forward to.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time