Finance Question 4444

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Hltx2662

Finance Question 4444

Post by Hltx2662 »

I am an independant contractor, so I have differnt options that change the outcome of my taxes in various ways. Depreciation options and years, for example. I ran my numbers a few differnt ways and one of the totals was $4,444 that I will owe. I do not that kind of money anywhere because I havent been the best with money management. I have to get a payment plan regardless. Id rather use a lesser amount but I think that might not be the best choice. Please tell me your thoughts
sampeshirl

Re: Finance Question 4444

Post by sampeshirl »

In 2017, I took out a loan to invest by mortgaging my house. I wanted to believe that my investment would pay off. It was hard for me at first because the stock on the company was dropping by the day. I had a plan to pay off the loan with equity. One day the stock started going up not by a dollar, but by 100. I was insanely happy to see those numbers. By 2018 I had raised the right amount and paid off the loan. Now I have a passive income. I'm glad I took the loan and invested it in the right and profitable stocks. The most important thing is that the house was not taken away from me.
astro_mania

Re: Finance Question 4444

Post by astro_mania »

hai
What do you want to ask?
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time