Same Results of two Different people?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

MElodyflows

Same Results of two Different people?

Post by MElodyflows »

Hello! I was calculating mine and another friend's life path number, house unit number, hp number and even our identification number..
we all end with the same number and some even the same ending path!

We are two individuals with 11 years gap and many personal differences.
Is it strange to meet someone like that?
astro_mania

Re: Same Results of two Different people?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Congratulations on being one of the wonders.
It is not uncommon to find similarity between the two persons as we deal with only 1-9 in all three levels. 9X9X9X9=6561 are the combinations that you get in all. However, when you consider that the order of numbers in each case is different, the sources from (the double digits) these numbers are deduced and many other such factors when considered bring the true picture into forefront. Further, same 1 acts in one way with a person and in another way with another. The reason being there are certain forces which are transiting and keep changing. Thus, you need to understand that your uniqueness is never lost even if you and another person, both are born on same date of same year. Still, you know, time may differ and certainly place will. Further more, there is choice of lot of clerical errors which may actually matter much in deciding your life as yours.
In all, you are unique and you must remain unique not by comparing but by knowing and doing.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time