need expert advice on name change

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

rashmi_rh

need expert advice on name change

Post by rashmi_rh »

Hello

I need guidance on my name and birth date as per numerology. Kindly suggest if I should change, add or delete a letter in my name for prosperity. Im 45 and till date ive seen nothing but struggles right from birth. at 1.5 yrs i had chicken pox. immunity was always low till around 16 yrs of age. last 4 years had been multiple hospital trips for accident, ivf treatment, snake bite treatment, tumor removal, cancer scare... its scary if this goes on. all this has drained me financially and emotionally too.
Since the struggles and health issues have been right from childhood, and the name I have is also from birth , I hope changing it to some kind of a positive combination can help change my life towards betterment.
Name is RASHMI RATNAKAR HEBBAR this is my maiden name and is on all documents. My birth date is 9th June 1974. My Husbands name is Mayur Godika . I did not change my name after marriage becs of the hassels it involves. if I change it would be Rashmi Mayur Godika.
my signature too is RRHebbar written in an upward slant continuous writing with a dash and 2 dots at the bottom.

Please suggest if I need to make any changes in my name and signature to have a better life.
Thanks
Rashmi
astro_mania

Re: need expert advice on name change

Post by astro_mania »

hello rashmi
I am astro_mania. I will try to help you at the soonest time possible.
with reagrds
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh »

Thanks Astro Mania
will appreciate it.
rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh »

Dear Astromania

Wonder if you could find the time to analyse my name and birthdate as per numerology.
Will appreciate a reply
Thanks
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Been a while busy with some personal commitments. Please bear with me. In one or two days I will answer you.
Hope you will understand.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh »

OK
Thanks.. Looking forward to your reply.
rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh »

Hello

Wonder if you could spare a few minutes to look into this please.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Sorry for late reply.
Nevertheless, here is what is required.
You can, now on wards, use the name RASHMI RATNAKKAR HEBBAR which will be good for you and can bring laurels in future. Your path is rough one because it needs hard work, but the change can bring some good luck.
Hope that helps!
Will be happy to listen from you.
astro_mania