Frequently asked questions: numbers

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Frequently asked questions: numbers

Post by astro_mania »

1. Why numbers work?
A: A tool is meant for its work. A number is meant for its destiny.
2. Where numbers work?
A: Numbers work not because they are present but because they are relavent. Number is energy. Our life energy when gets entangled with a certain number energy, numbers work.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: Frequently asked questions: numbers

Post by astro_mania »

3. Who started numerology?
A: numerology is based on the theory that numbers are mysterious. Since time unknown, time to time, theories, systems were proposed and practiced. It is all numerology.
4. How far is it relevant?
A:unlike astrological readings, these readings are more personal and more direct and simple. Moreover, it is easy to learn and apply.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

5. How accurate numerology can be?
A: What is accuracy? It depends. If accuracy is knowing a part of truth, if it is knowing a part of whole, can we call it accuracy? However, numerological readings are always relevant.
6. What information or personal details are required?
A: All that details are your date of birth and name at birth and sometimes, your current name/name you now go with.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

7.Should we consult numbers everyday?
A: you use only relevant information and thus you can use it everyday or only in need as per your choice. It also depends on how systematically you can apply your numbers.
8. Do I need to be an expert to use numbers?
A:Our immediate need is the issue at hand. Thus, serve your needs by using numbers. Any person with a basic book like Book of Numbers can find out basics. Expert is someone who spends extra time learning things. He also cares to give a better picture of your situation.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

9. Is numerology flawless?
A: As a system in correct Hands, yes it is. The moment it is anything other than science (ie like source of income), it is doubtful as it can be an effective tool of charlatans.
10. Should we use only numerology if we are using it? Can't we use it in relation to other divination methods?
A: You certainly can use numbers along as long as you do not try to translate results of one system to other. Every system, though having relationships with others, is still unique.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

11. Does this system work only with caesarian calendar and English only?
A: It must be understood that we need a medium with which we can interact with numbers. The above two are well proven tools for the medium. That is the reason for these things. However, you do have other systems.
12. Does numbers work only when you believe?
A: No. They always work. You must be free of prejudies in that point.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

13. Are numbers perfect?
A: What is perfection? It is subject to our understanding and imagination. If we do not care the higher goals and dive deep inside, we never know entire truth. So the case is same with every esoteric subject.
14. Are there positive and negative numbes?
A: Numbers have powers. How to use them, is dependent on which traits you give emphasis due to your imagination.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

15. Is numerology always accurate?
A: Yes. Though many numerologists disagree, I have no doubt in ascertaining yes, it always is accurate and my readings are my proof. For others, it simply needs that experience to see things in proper light.
16. Can we predict names, places etc?
A: It needs a mixture of experience and confidence. But yes, of course it is possible.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

17. Which numbers are more powerful?
A: It is all dependent on case. When a certain number is in its period, relevant no and related nos become more powerful for the said period.
18. Too many theories, too many systems. What to follow?
A: Unlike other esoteric systems, numerology is never dependent on single system. From times immemorial, we have n number of systems by n number of people because this science is always evolving. Therefore, actually the part that refers to numbers I.e., 0-9 remains same. The other parts are created and interpreted as per se. Thus feel free to experiment and find the best that suits you, as a questioner or as a professional.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

19. Can we delineate details of someone whose birth details are unavailable?
A: As such, there is no way to help. But, as I previously mentioned, this science is ever evolving. I did some research and found that we can offer interpretation based on situation-wise understanding. So, topic based questions can be specifically answered but general interpretation is not applicable.
20. Is it possible to give interpretations to places, things etc?
A: Interpretations can be situational and asked as a question. But in such cases, long span of time is difficult to follow and interpret. However, astrologers do use astrological details in relation to place details so that planet cycles may be applied in form of numbers.