New to the forum and Numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

mike_22

New to the forum and Numerology

Post by mike_22 »

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone....

I seldom dream anything I can remember, but recently had one that has changed my outlook on life. The dream was one that felt as if it were a static moment in a past life. Without going into great detail it was myself in the dream, but not as who I am today. As the events in the dream unfolded I realized that I couldn't tell the difference between what I know to be life and what I was seeing and feeling in the dream. I was consciously aware of my surroundings and everything that was going on, but I could not control it. I was simply looking through my eyes as if I were viewing a recorded movie of myself with all the emotions and senses of real life. I truly believe I felt what divine love was in that dream, and just prior to waking up I was given a message that went as follows "You know what to do, you always have. All you have to do is walk through the door and everything will fall into place". I awoke feeling extremely homesick and couldn't shake the feeling for most of that day, I just kept thinking "I want to go home". As a result of this I went into a search for answers and one of the things I discovered was numerology. Through it I discovered who I am and why.... I am now on a path to fully understand and use meditation and numerology in my life, and I feel like a new person.

I'm looking forward to the journey and hope that I can learn from all of you and help others along the way.

I am on a life path 22

Mike
astro_mania

Re: New to the forum and Numerology

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Yours is a great experience.
However to lead first you must be a follower, I believe you can lead better if you understand yourself better.
As it happened, you did not chose to share any personal details but indicated 22 as life path. It cannot act all alone. A number is a color. You can see it only when other colors are present.
As someone said "I don't want to be my eleven best. I want to be best eleven ". Be participative, be patient and be successful.
Astromania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Joynumber

Post by Joynumber »

Well said! really
OP! I believe you got a lucid dream which is one of the most beautiful things. I have the chance to meet some people who practice being in LUCID DREAM more often. It's kinda the dream that you can't tell if it's "dream" because it's so real. People I met, they usually have a "dream journal", they wake up at midnight, after dreams, tried to write down as many things as possible about their dream. Then eventually their mind has more control over what they dream...A lot of things unfold afterward.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Thank you for posting a good link. I visited this site many times but never saw this free reading. It was good. The brilliancy lies more in presenting which is really audible.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time