Need numerology related reading and help

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

ashish390

Need numerology related reading and help

Post by ashish390 »

Dear neurologist,

Kindly provide me numerology revealations related to my data and career advice as I am struggling these days
Male
Ashish Kumar
22 Jan 1974
10:20 AM
Vaishali, India (25.6858° N, 85.2146° E)
astro_mania

Re: Need numerology related reading and help

Post by astro_mania »

hai
will get into touch.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
ashish390

Post by ashish390 »

Hi Astro_mania

Thanks for response, please give your opinion when u get time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
At the very outsset, let me say I feel honoured for this birthdate and name analysis.
The date 22-1-1974 is indeed a great date to be born under . It totals to 44 which is really a great date.
Your name if totaled gives a master number both in Chaldean and pythagorean systems.
Your destiny is clear. You are a great soul. But key point here is belief in self which you clearly lack. It is important for you to believe in yourself before listening to others. It is important for you to develop faith in yourself and in your family environment. You are a fighter not quitter.
Your name and date indicate that you must follow a job related to public like politics, police, law or technical advisor .
Please keep in mind that it will bring luck if you drop h from name and use asish (in place of ashish) Kumar=asish Kumar.
Changes in life will once you follow. For more, you can pm me.
With regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
ashish390

Post by ashish390 »

Hi Astro_mania

Thank you, thank you very much for reading. I am into education sector, teaching reasoning, maths. But I lost my job and it's nearly 2month.
After every 1-2 years I have to change place/job. This always disturbs me. Kindly tell me when will I get new job

Thanks once again

Asish Kumar
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai asish
I foresee bright and poignant future awaiting you once you adopt and follow name change. That must not be misunderstood that life changes without effort. Your vision must not be earning and then only you can be truly independent .
Simply put, practice new name and see the change for yourself.
with regards
astro_mania

PS: you do need lot of meditation.
ashish390

Post by ashish390 »

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks a lot. I will definitely follow what you said.

Regards,
Asish