Date Of Birth Analysis

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Imperato1988

Date Of Birth Analysis

Post by Imperato1988 »

Male ,30 years old,My DOB :09/01/1988,HOUR OF BIRTH:3:45 am,Italian,birth place:Rome

What does it say as per Numerology for me ?

thanks a lot to everyone
astro_mania

Re: Date Of Birth Analysis

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania.
As such, no date of birth speaks anything. It is equal to date in a calendar as long as it is not related or linked to anything. So, you can forget that on its own numbers are going to speak.
If you have something to deal with, numbers speak. You have a question that you wish to put to numbers, you need a character analysis, you need to know your destiny... you name it. If you have the question, numbers have the answer. Simply, if you throw a ball at the wall, it bounces back. If you throw it into air, well you cannot say it has effect.
That being said, I wish to give a sketch of what may be your general behaviour and your general streak of destiny.
You have given your birth date as 09/01/1988. From this I get that the Ruling number is 9. It means you are mostly ruled by emotions, empathy and philanthropic attitude. However, you are also a first class fighter for a cause. You never rest until your goal is realised once your senses are razed.
However, you are ready to forgive and forget and particularly the ladies can make fool of this number person easily.
Further, your Destiny number is also 9. So, this number makes you at times arrogant, bully or hot-headed. These qualities also stem from same roots from where your philanthropic ideas begin. So, you should be aware being called arrogant and headstrong, though in really many cases that is not true.
This is the brief sketch.
I can go on with further details. But I don't think that will be your need.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
betinajessen

Post by betinajessen »

Thus you have the soul of a prophet and a troubadour, even if you have never tried to express your personal vision, and even if your imagination and your creative talents have remained thus far untapped. It is very necessary for you to have some kind of creative medium, for your inner world is rich and boundless; and this world is ultimately far more important to you than any more conventional definition which society or loved ones might offer you on the subject of what life is really about. Money is nice, security desirable, and everyday pleasures appealing; but at heart you would forego all of these, or at least a good part of them, if you could find the right language, verbal or visual or physical, to honour the realm of the soul which is your true reality. The strange domain of myth and fairy tale is alive and well in you, and everything you encounter in life is elevated to the language of symbol - or, if you cannot turn a sow's ear into a silk purse, then it is not even worth considering. You may infuriate those around you with your casual dismissal of things they find important; but no one can question the sincerity of your vision, or the richness of your imagination, or your unmistakable vision of a life which is larger, deeper and more meaningful than life.
betinajessen

Post by betinajessen »

betinajessen wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:16 pm Thus you have the soul of a prophet and a troubadour, even if you have never tried to express your personal vision, and even if your imagination and your creative talents have remained thus far untapped. It is very necessary for you to have some kind of creative medium, for your inner world is rich and boundless; and this world is ultimately far more important to you than any more conventional definition which society or loved ones might offer you on the subject of what life is really about. Money is nice, security desirable, and everyday pleasures appealing; but at heart you would forego all of these, or at least a good part of them, if you could find the right language, verbal or visual or physical, to honour the realm of the soul which is your true reality. The strange 2023 calendar domain of myth and fairy tale is alive and well in you, and everything you encounter in life is elevated to the language of symbol - or, if you cannot turn a sow's ear into a silk purse, then it is not even worth considering. You may infuriate those around you with your casual dismissal of things they find important; but no one can question the sincerity of your vision, or the richness of your imagination, or your unmistakable vision of a life which is larger, deeper and more meaningful than life.
However, you are ready to forgive and forget and particularly the ladies can make fool of this number person easily.