Do I need Name correction ?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

riteshmisra

Do I need Name correction ?

Post by riteshmisra »

Hello all! Things just don't go well in my life. I was more of an astrology person than believing in numerology but this time I am going to give a try.

Name: Ritesh Misra
DOB: 11/08/1988
Place of birth: Cuttack, Odisha, India
Time of birth: 11:46 AM

Sometimes I write my surname Mishra or Misra. I use Mishra as a signature every time and my name in the 10th certificate is Misra. I am confused. Different documents have different surnames. Can you please suggest me name correction or shall I leave it as it is?
astro_mania

Re: Do I need Name correction ?

Post by astro_mania »

hai ritesh,
I am astro_mania and I am glad you chose numerology for your answer.
Two things that immediately strike at the very look of your date of birth is this.
First : you are born on a 11th.
Second : your year of birth ends with 88.
These two are themselves striking features. They are special because, in numerology, there is a concept that tells about double digit numbers. Among them 11 is very important and it is highly imaginary capacity number. However, it is not a number to deal with easily. Second, in your date of birth, 88 is also a striking number. This number is a number of greatest knowledge through perfect judgment. Thus this also is not simple to hold on to. Generally, the master numbers as they called are more controllable when you reach upwards 35 which is going to change your level of maturity.
In your case, more interesting things still exist. Your name total is 31. This means you are hardworking and down to earth which is quite opposite to your quick thinking skills. You think quick and you act in orderly way. If both go hand in hand there is nothing to worry. But that is the task you have to achieve.
One more thing. In most probability, you are generally called "misra". This particular name is increasing your enemies and your quick-wits normally land you in trouble. So, it is better if you use the Ritesh for your everyday use.
Your date of birth has potential. Your name needs some corrections but if you send a pm, we can discuss this matter over there in case you are interested. A lot more information can be learned.
And I request you to respond with your feelings.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time