Numerology and mahadasha system

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Thikaye

Numerology and mahadasha system

Post by Thikaye »

Greetings

How do we calculate the periods (dasas) in numerology? I hear in advanced numerology houses and vimshotarri system is used like in vedic astrology but and calculating only the date of birth excluding time of birth that is required in vedic astrology?

Thank you
Kind regards Thikaye
Thikaye

Re: Numerology and mahadasha system

Post by Thikaye »

This numerology system is highly accurate in predicting almost everything like vedic astrology.
I've done the basics of this system,i want to take it a further step and discuss it with fellow enthusiasts and start predicting.
I'm self taught and have been researching numerology for over ten years,been on and off it through the years.I started out with Pythagorean system then bumped into Chaldean system later.

Anyone who's familiar with this system,please reply,we'll exchange knowledge.

Kind regards
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania. I am also a numerology practitioner for around 20 years. I am happy to meet some one with interest in Numerology.
However, what is the Dasa System in Numerology? Who used it? Is it really worthy?
I never heard about such system. Please enlighten me.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Thikaye

Post by Thikaye »

Greetings

This system of numerology uses houses like in vedic astrology,the same vimshottari dasa that is employed in vedic astrology but the calculation doesn't require time and place of birth,you only use the date of birth.This system of numerology surpasses the other methods of numerology in accuracy and depth, its almost like vedic astrology.

Kind regards
Thikaye
Thikaye

Post by Thikaye »

I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to mention the source of this system here, I bumped into the website of numeroguru on line,J U B Sastry,an astrologer and numerologist,he provided the lessons on his website you can check it out.

Regards
Thikaye
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Well, thanks!!!
You certainly can mention any website as long as it is for educational purpose.
I will certainly check that website. Thanks for the information. Keep in touch and welcome aboard. This particular information seems to connect astrology and numerology. According to Parashara and according to Panchang in South India, there is a custom called Hora. Each hora is ruled by a number/planet and exerts its power for a period of nearly 1 hour. But this dasa system seems to extend for long and large periods of times which is not conceived in those places. Is it practical?
with regards
astro_mania
PS: I checked the said website and I am sorry to say I am unable to find more details than what you said in the post. How actually it is done? Author seems more to advertise his knowledge than to actually discuss the subject.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
On second thought, why not?
Why not use Dasa System when numbers are cyclic? Why not use it when the numbers are limited but results are many? Why not use it when every event ever occurred is a series of numbers together? CERTAINLY IT CAN BE. BUT HOW?
with regards
astro_mania
Thikaye

Post by Thikaye »

Namaste

You can make time and go through the 26 lessons, go through the lessons conservatively without jumping a single one of them,the mathematical part lesson is a bit challenging perhaps you might crack it.Do let me know after going through the lessons then we'll take it from there.The interpretation are the same like in astrology, eg: Guru Mahadasha Shani antardasha (3 main period 8 sub period). You know Guru(Jupiter) is represented by 3 and Shani (Saturn) 8...Guru Dasa Shani antardasha budh anta anta dasa mangal anta anta anta dasa ( 3 main 8 sub 5 sub sub 9 sub sub sub period).
Its very accurate like vedic astrology, you can predict almost everything that astrology can if you go deeper in the system.

Kind regards
Thikaye
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hello!
Last time when I visited, the lessons were there in the website. But, now, I am facing problems in opening the articles/lessons that mention about advanced numerology. Is this happening only for me? What more, last time when the topics were displayed, there is not even a single topic that is dedicated to this particular question that gives any details. Sorry for being rude but I am unable to find that details that you mentioned except advertisement about his methods.
What more(yet I have to see the lessons mentioned by you-can you be more specific in which section did you find them?), if the lessons are based on some personal standard premises, they are matter of discussion, not faith, naturally.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
As I said before, this system is full of flaws or imaginary creations. He simply adjusted the values for Sun Signs to adopt to his system. He invented a Period Number which never existed in traditional numerology. I am not saying this is wrong but the subject is subject to verification.
with regards
astro_mania