Numerology and mahadasha system

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Thikaye

Re: Numerology and mahadasha system

Post by Thikaye »

Hi

The system works, I've done charts and predicted accurately.

Regards
Thikaye
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
In relation to Dasa System with Numerology. The said astrologer conveniently left one important point. Numerology not only deals with date of birth, it also deals with name. If your date of birth gives you destiny, your name gives you character. One cannot be complete without another. So, naturally, we need to find a method that involves both. Moreover, a name with a date of birth individualises the person to more higher levels. It is almost highly unlikely that both date of birth and name are same. Even in such situation, the time, as Sephiral said, of birth makes one man lazy and another a hard-worker. Even minute variation can make the life different even according to Numerology. Therefore, to be foolproof, even upto some extent, a Dasa system must involve both name and date. Not only that, it must be individualised and verified from various angles and prospects of character and then a decription can be arrived. It should be part and and parcel of the procedure and should naturally be developed during exploration of personal details.
Keeping these things in mind, if a system could be developed, then without doubt, it certainly points out to the right interpretation.
What more, we may contradict with past methods and rules, but there should be consistency in that. If you analyse something after it took place, you have ways and means to justify your answers. But if the same thing is done before or about character which is unknown to the Numerologist, then it is something.
with regards
astro_mania
PS: You say you are accurate. It is really great. What I see is most part of this is lifted from Cheiro itself. It doesn't matter. However, author does not bother to specify how this system really links itself to Vedic Astrology. He clearly built the system and may be one that is laudable. It also seems he did some experimentation. The only thing I see missing is reference to specific events for Dasa periods. But, is it clear in narrating or pointing towards incidents without involving something from astrology? Are you sure? How a particular incident can be predicted just like as you do based on time of conjunction in case of astrology? Is it clear in approach?
Can you quote an example from your experience (of course, you may take your own, less known person) for proof?
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai thakiye
Well at this juncture you may be wondering why I so vehemently opposing a system being a numerologist. There are two reasons. First, I have seen, in my experience, trying to apply Dasa System and miserably failing in a number of instances. Second, numerology is not astrology. It is not necessary to adhere to only Dasa System, how great it may be to use numerology. What more, we are already suffering with so many imaginary theories proposed by so many people culminating in lot of confusion rather than assisting in understanding the subject.
Even being a numerologist, I feel that the comprehensive and decisive quality of astrology can never be replaced by numerology. It can pinpoint incidents, it can assist, it can guide, but it cannot look at life like astrology do. The number of components in astrology are immense and many times down to earth. Sometimes it is easy to adhere to astrology. Still, this does not take charm away from numerology as it stands on its own right. And there are things which we can do in numerology which are not that simple in astrology. Given date and place and some base numbers, we can predict things in numerology. To do the same, we need coordinates of the place, its rising sign and wheel and many other details to be accurate in astrology. And numerology deals with such long cycles which astrology normally do not concern itself with.(There are many examples to prove - from old books)
So, my final say is, in my humble opinion, just inculcating Vimsottari Dasa System cannot pinpoint everything.
I am sure you would have something to say on what I expressed, and if you would express it, it would be very helpful.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It could be that you may say I am entirely wrong.
Dear Thakiye, hope you are still there. In case, I wish to inform you that every system or method of prediction is unique. It always carries its weight. What you suggested is worth working. However, what made you believe in this system? What problems have you identified? What more you want to do?
As far as I am concerned, I have tested this system and it is worth trying. My discussion is purely discussion based not judgmental. In case you are interested, we can share our learnings.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Here is some more information (or may not be directly a link) on how that JUB Sastry got idea of adding Date from DOB to Sun Sign no of DOB.
Take a look : https://www.numerology.com/about-numero ... s/overview
with regards
astro_mania