Numerology interpretation

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

icarus2712

Numerology interpretation

Post by icarus2712 »

My DOB 27-12-1970

1986 and 2013 were turning point of my life, both adding to 6 ( but isn't 6 good for 27 dob).even my flat number was 204 - again 6 which I had to sell for money in 2016=9!!!(is 3,6,9 not good)

Since 2013 nothing in life is moving , everything seems stuck.

any hopes in rest of 2018( 11=2 my life path ,is not that supposed to be good?) Or will have to wait next year.

Thanks
astro_mania

Re: Numerology interpretation

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Let me at the very outset tell you nobody remains lucky or unlucky forever. No rule of thumb exists that if you are lucky this should happen to you. We are not in judging position. We are in a position to interpret and if possible understand.
3,6,9 series is a very powerful series. It normally turns positive sooner or later. However, in your case, as you clearly state, there seems to be a problem with these numbers.
First of all, understand that this is not contradictory to meanings of numbers. In fact it is in line with them. A number when wrongly used, or when wrongly adopted often raises havoc. Every number comes with its set of positive qualities. It also carries its negative traits as well. As you develop the power of number in question, you must, without bias, look for positive qualities and develop them. Working with negative traits and still hoping to overcome its effects is simply unacceptable.
In your case, it is easy to take every instance as a negative result. But, here we are not talking about emotions. We are talking about design. In that design, you have to move on and keep learning.
Your date of birth 27=9,12=3,1970=8 is really a humane, affective and managerial talent. When nothing seems right, may be the mistake is within us.
Now, coming to year of importance and change, in my view, 2019 is really an eventful year for you. If you observe, it bears same digits as they are there in your original date of birth. Still, the power of numbers makes it more fortunate if you are intelligent enough to grab the opportunities.
This is what I can say about your date of birth. I am open to your correspondence.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

astro_mania wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:05 pm hai
Let me at the very outset tell you nobody remains lucky or unlucky forever. No rule of thumb exists that if you are lucky this should happen to you. We are not in judging position. We are in a position to interpret and if possible understand.
3,6,9 series is a very powerful series. It normally turns positive sooner or later. However, in your case, as you clearly state, there seems to be a problem with these numbers.
First of all, understand that this is not contradictory to meanings of numbers. In fact it is in line with them. A number when wrongly used, or when wrongly adopted often raises havoc. Every number comes with its set of positive qualities. It also carries its negative traits as well. As you develop the power of number in question, you must, without bias, look for positive qualities and develop them. Working with negative traits and still hoping to overcome its effects is simply unacceptable.
In your case, it is easy to take every instance as a negative result. But, here we are not talking about emotions. We are talking about design. In that design, you have to move on and keep learning.
Your date of birth 27=9,12=3,1970=8 is really a humane, affective and managerial talent. When nothing seems right, may be the mistake is within us.
Now, coming to year of importance and change, in my view, 2019 is really an eventful year for you. If you observe, it bears same digits as they are there in your original date of birth. Still, the power of numbers makes it more fortunate if you are intelligent enough to grab the opportunities.
This is what I can say about your date of birth. I am open to your correspondence.
with regards
astro_mania
Thanks for the detailed response.
However did not understand what u meant by 2019 same digits as in birth date.

Besides could u tell which numbers are in sync and which are not with me.

Theres lot of mobile number numerology nowdays.what are your views on that. Does it works.

My mobile number adds up to a 2 .(38=11=2, same as my life path).

I hardly make or receive calls from someone 🤔🤔😀😀
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Look at the digits in your original date of birth :27/12/1970=0,1,2,7,9
Look at the digits in 2019 as date of birth :27/12/2019=0,1,2,7,9
It is a custom in numerology to look towards result with the date of birth as base. In this method, only years keep changing and 1 to 9 values recycle. This is one way to look at the results of the particular year. In this method span of one year begins with present date of birth and ends with next date of birth instead of year starting with Jan 1.
Now, coming to the positive numbers, 3 is undoubtedly the best positive number one can possess. So, all 3 related things(I assume you have some basic knowledge in numbers) will bring luck and positiveness. Moreover, I reiterate, numerology not only tells about your physical world, it tells about your mental world as well. So, I want you to adopt the qualities of 3 in positive attitude to get any benefit in the future.
In my view, mobiles become so near to heart nowadays. They must be considered carefully but it is only in relation to communication.
Generally, 2 does not go well with 3. So, avoid the 2. In series of 9, 1 or even 6 will be somewhat better. In the same manner, avoid 8 also.
wish this helps you
with regards
astro_mania
ps:Your dob total 2 does not allow you to be a doer. Your imagination is more strong than your action. But, you have no choice but to learn how to keep your feet on ground and co-work towards satisfactory, positive results.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

astro_mania wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:43 pm hai
Look at the digits in your original date of birth :27/12/1970=0,1,2,7,9
Look at the digits in 2019 as date of birth :27/12/2019=0,1,2,7,9
It is a custom in numerology to look towards result with the date of birth as base. In this method, only years keep changing and 1 to 9 values recycle. This is one way to look at the results of the particular year. In this method span of one year begins with present date of birth and ends with next date of birth instead of year starting with Jan 1.
Now, coming to the positive numbers, 3 is undoubtedly the best positive number one can possess. So, all 3 related things(I assume you have some basic knowledge in numbers) will bring luck and positiveness. Moreover, I reiterate, numerology not only tells about your physical world, it tells about your mental world as well. So, I want you to adopt the qualities of 3 in positive attitude to get any benefit in the future.
In my view, mobiles become so near to heart nowadays. They must be considered carefully but it is only in relation to communication.
Generally, 2 does not go well with 3. So, avoid the 2. In series of 9, 1 or even 6 will be somewhat better. In the same manner, avoid 8 also.
wish this helps you
with regards
astro_mania
ps:Your dob total 2 does not allow you to be a doer. Your imagination is more strong than your action. But, you have no choice but to learn how to keep your feet on ground and co-work towards satisfactory, positive results.
Oh I got the logic of 2019, but you said 2019 will be positive year for me , that means it should be from 27-12-2018 birthday, not 27-12-2019, right?

Secondly the mobile number adding to 3 , did u mean specific for me or for everyone in general.
Again I did not get y 83 and 2013 were negative turning year for me .
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
You observation is keen. Yes. Year 2018 is the year of consideration.
But the actual point here is not 2018 neither 2019. It is about age.
You know birthday is celebrated on day you are born and for one complete year you remain in the age of that year. But it is not the only way to arrive at some ideas. Still, there are many cycles based on many things and all do not start or end in same time.
The main point here is, the way 2019 is arrived at is different from what your year result says by substituting 2019 in place of 1970.
So, the effect of your date of birth will be under same number throughout the year, but there are some other things, other effects that are also happening simultaneously.
Thus, to arrive at a conclusion, we look at different things and then we come to terms with interpretation.
In this case, I first arrived at 2019 by some other method, just cross-checked and double-checked it with year-cycle. The effect still puts its direction towards 2019.
As far as avoiding 2 is concerned, it is personal for you only.
It will be too lengthy and needs more time and input to comment on your 83,13 results. So I hope the above info gives you idea on my views.
with regards
astro_mania
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Ok so u mean to say birthday 27-12-2018 will be better as I will enter 48 year(4+8=3) ,right?
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Ok thanks