Can Numerology Tell About Pregnancy?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Happy

Can Numerology Tell About Pregnancy?

Post by Happy »

Hello I am wondering if numerology can tell about pregnancy?

I am just starting to learn about astrology but don't know anything about numerology

We have been trying for our second child for awhile

My date of birth is May 28 1977 at 2:59 PM EST - do you require full name as well ?

Thank you for your help
astro_mania

Re: Can Numerology Tell About Pregnancy?

Post by astro_mania »

hello
Numerology is based on numbers. This makes it more simple to use and more comprehensive in answers. But the problem is, as you ask questions that need too much probing and time and accuracy, it becomes difficult. It is not impossible to find the relevant answer but taking numerology for its simplicity and accuracy takes some understanding and faithful and methodical thinking.
Hope you can see the picture.
Better consult astrology of horoscope as it aims at higher accuracy in this type of matters.
Now, coming to your question, I shall try to answer as suitably as I can.
To me you can certainly expect another female and one male child after 3 years and then in the span of 3 years. You have positive signs but it is not indicated to take place early.
The above years are of rough figures so you may add (not deduct) 1 year for them.
And, this is all I have to say. For further assistance, I recommend you to approach others in the forum.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Happy

Re: Can Numerology Tell About Pregnancy?

Post by Happy »

Thank you for your response!