When will I have my first child?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Rami

When will I have my first child?

Post by Rami »

Hi, My birth details are as follows:

DOB: July 05, 1978
Place: Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Time: 10:05AM

We have been struggling to have a child since many years. Can you please let me know when will I have my first child? Thanks and God bless.
astro_mania

Re: When will I have my first child?

Post by astro_mania »

hai rami
Actually, this post belongs more to astrological guidance. They can give in depth analysis and details. As a numerologist, I can peer only to some extent. Still, based on my knowledge and your data, I shall try to give some idea.
The situation is very favourable. You can expect some signs as soon as July. But the clear indication, as per the supplied date of birth is that physically you are suffering with some weakness problems. (it is not the health problem of husband). Granted you take preventive measures like treatment and healthy food, this may result in early positive results or depending on your situation may take some time.
This is as far as I can go with numbers. Please consult astrologers in the other parts of forum with your accurate horoscope and follow the lead.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time