Relationship Help needed

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: Relationship Help needed

Post by astro_mania »

hai
First of all, let me tell that if you give only date of birth, the results some times do not come up to the mark. But, still, they give pretty good picture.
You are a 1 number person. Your partner is 3 no person. The problem with no 3 persons is they are charishmatic, energy filled persons. But they rarely do commit themselves to others unless their pride and needs tell them to do so. So, that is one reason.
Second, your bfs no 22 as bdate is also a clear hindrance in his thought process. It makes him to think and act in individual terms. There is no surprise that he didn't act as per your belief.
Coming to present year 2018, this is not a good year to rise fight with him. He himself in the path of lot of problems. Even if he realises his mistake, I suggest you stay away and stay safe.
These are my interpretations based on your supplied information.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Hello
Thank you so much for you time and reply.
I am alia tabassum and my bf shahan mehmood time of birth is not available for both of us.
We are in relationship from past 6 years now i am feeling he ignores me.his acts are fishy.he now want to keep secrets.
My concern is can you tell me is he cheating me?because i am the person in relation who make contact if i dont contact him a month he dont bother.is this relationship is over?
I am very worried,after all these years i dont want to leave this relation.
I know you are very busy person but hope to see reply from you.you can show me the picture which i am not able to see or i dont want to see maybe.
Thank you so much once again
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai alia
Even before I got your response, I went through the details and here is my answer:
12-8-1988 =1+2+8+1+9+8+8=37=3+7=1
22-10-1987=2+2+1+1+9+8+7=30=3
From girls side : The boy remains a mystery, not organized and lacking mental abilities and management skills. He does not stand on his word.
From boys side : The girl is less sensitive and more demanding and not a quick learner though she is charming.
Current year situation :
So, this relationship will be a disastrous one. The girl wants to save the sinking ship, the main concern being pride. It is written all over with too much emotional turbulence and lack of judgment due to misplaced trust. The boy, on the other hand actually seems fed up with the whole thing and taking lot of pains in order to avoid the relationship. But what he doesn't know is his trust can be equally misplaced if doesn't show up some self-discipline and doesn't give a deep thought about changing. It is in wrong path that he is going, but again, his pride is making it difficult for him to turn back.
This is all I can suggest you in your current situation.
with regards
astro_mania
PS: My intention is not to make anyone right or anyone wrong. It is a natural flow of events that came up to this and I am simply predicting the path the flow of events will take in future if you do not change your attitude or take preventive measures.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Main concern is my family.i need their concent to marry.its a long distance relationship.they are not willing to send me to another country after marriage.
What you suggest?i am more prideful.what should i do to save this relation.from your analysis i understand there is some hope left if we change our attitude.but i am responsible for mine i am ready.but what i do can you please suggest?
And one last question there are chances of our happy married life with eachother?
Thank you sooo very much for your time.despite of busy schedule you did my reading may God bless you
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am very sorry to say that I have to repeat what I already said. Observe the points.
The numbers 12 from your side and 3 total from his side are contagious. So you two got together.
As per the time of meeting and other natural situations that flow out of the time of meeting, it went well.
Now, the time is to leave the sinking ship as it involves a lot more than just thinking in one angle.
What more, I think you did not go through the PS I gave as I clearly stated there that you need to understand that this interpretation is from third person's angle or from the angle that decided both pros and cons with equilibrium.
Personally, I do not recommend to hang to the old branch so that you can reap the fruits. But the hope is there, but very faint.
These all things are in my mind when I posted answer(second one) to your further query.
In any case, a numerologist is one who can only guide you. You are the one who must take the decisions.
with regards
astro_mania
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Thank you so very much.for you time and kind advise.
iriishka

Post by iriishka »

Roughly said just from your dobs as they were presented:
- he can be sort of flirty (as his Mars in Libra opens him toward such kind of stuff, and he is a Libra esentially, after all they enjoy socializing, smiling, flirting, sometimes not even they themselves know where socializing stops and flirting begins and viceversa, but this is their charm, I am sure he used these skills to seduce also you) but he has also Venus in Scorpio which usually does NOT cheat if is emotionally involved in the relation. Some would say Venus in Scorpio natives can cheat on their partners if they dont love them, but I tell you from experience (even from a personal experience because happens that I have also Venus in Scorpio...and Mars in Libra, precisely like your BF) that if a Venus in Scorpio native doesnt love, he usually doesnt stay in that relation, like at all!....because its too meaningless and Scorpio stamped people cant cope with meaningless stuff, particularly if its about Venus and the question regards love and relation. We need a reason why to make that relation exist....and Venus in Scorpio tends to commit in such extent that love itself is the only reason why to make a relation exist and there are no other calculations or compromises (yeah, too black and white picture, but this is Scorpio glimpse) - of course each individual must be analized according to his chart, i cant bet on all Venuses in Scorpio, but this is how they tend to act usually.

Therefore: if they love, they commit. And viceversa: if they commited, then they love.

If you feel your BF isnt committed anymore could be most likely because he doesnt love you anymore...The reasons? I dont know. Maybe because of a long distance relationship? Maybe because your parents, however, seem not to be okay with your relation and they, however, dont allow you to go to him? And after judging all these, I would understand him for not wanting to keep the relation, looks sort of meaningless, looks like it goes to nowhere...but I cant understand your reasons.
Ok, fine, there are some things that are not understandable by the means of mind bcs there are emotions involved, but I call you to set them a bit on pause (and quit that dramatic approach of pretending you cant live without him - I can smell your Venus in Cancer whiff here...of course you can! things are less dramatic, actually) and dissect everything mentally (be practical, time is not running in our advantage, girl, for men is different):
- long distance relation
- your parents dont allow you to go to him
- he doesnt bother to write you if you dont write him
- way too long relation without any proposal from him yet....which should make you ask yourself questions. The sociologists say, on the other hand, that a person needs between 6 months and 3 years to decide if they want to marry their partners. Less than 6 months is way too little time to know properly the person, which would affect the relation on the long run...more than 3 years could signal that there is smth else which blocks the decision bcs after 3 years of being commited we are supposed to know the main flaws and virtues of our partner and make a decision. Of course there are also exceptions, but we are talking about average.

So think about all these and try to be realistic. Isnt a reason for depression, nor is about not being able to live without him - this is silly. We were born esentially alone and we are expected as adults to be able to live our lives and complete our duties independently. Just get rid of social and cultural conditions of the state of mind. If there is someone else to keep us company, even better but otherwise, isnt or shouldnt be a drama.
Besides, you have an age...you are not or you shouldnt be anymore available for wasting your time. And after 8 years of relation out of which 2 years he has been seeming uncommited, in a long distance relationship with a difficult family situation like yours, its less likely he will propose you marriage. Not under these conditions. Wake up! I think its time to be more radical: you either escape your parents and go to him (which isnt advisable, considering his emotional status which for me is sort of clear - so there is a big DONT do that) or you simply break up and make another more realistic relation which allows you to make plans and have dreams further. You really deserve a life! Dont get stuck in this. Your pride isnt going to keep you warm after years.

(i feel like i am making sort of a psychological counseling rather than an astrological one, but what can I do if you dont have the time of your birth, guys? but i want to help, i have the feeling you are wasting your time with him and for him isnt a problem, but for you is going to be, seriously now)