Career options for Day number 5

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

andreas07

Career options for Day number 5

Post by andreas07 »

Hello guyz!

I have a numerology day number 5. I should be either a lawyer or an author according to this.But I am not interested in either of this career options.Although I want to have a successful career but I want to follow my heart and it says teaching all the way. Teaching is something I wanted to do right since my college days. I feel that I have a teacher in me and teaching as a career option excites me.

What are my prospects of being successful as a teacher(being a day number 5)?

Although I am aware that this profession will not make me super wealthy but still I want to go for it as it is something I have always wanted to do.

So in accordance with numerology what are my chances of making it as a teacher.

My Name is Andreas James and DOB is 05-07-1991. Please guide me guyz!
astro_mania

Re: Career options for Day number 5

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Your heart tells you correctly. Though your date number, as you pointed out, is 5, it doesn't mean that you are always only a 5 person. Actually, that is the beauty of the numbers. You didn't go beyond your date. If you look at month, which controls your social atmosphere, a 7 clearly shows interest in teaching. You are well equipped for teaching and moreover two 9s and two 1s in your date of birth clearly indicate that your career will be related to human relations and emotions. Your year of birth clearly shows that you like individuality as the year ends with 1. You are fighter by nature, particularly when you feel that you need others to see your point of view.
So, in the final analysis, this particular date is well suitable for teaching profession and sure to bring good name if not wealth. I recommend, however, to concentrate on commercial aspects of being a teacher before making final judgment as it will only improve your position.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time