What is this science of numbers?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

What is this science of numbers?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I am astro_mania. Being for some time in this blog, I don't think I need any introduction.
But I certainly feel people need introduction to Numerology.
Power of numbers is immense provided that they are used properly. It is wise to learn and apply it on everyday basis.
I will be very happy to answer any of those questions which are in my capacity and help you learn the subject.
I shall request you not to ask question on personal points. I wish you to learn and practice Numerology as a subject so that you can apply it in your everyday life.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
lordmihira

Re: What is this science of numbers?

Post by lordmihira »

Dear Astro mania

could you please give a series of knowledge on numbers and power
i heard there is a calendar system in the numerology
could you please help me in learning
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
You have two kinds of important numbers. One related to your dob, two from your name.
To ascertain the value of these numbers, first you must know the characteristics of the numbers and they determine what way think and behave.
The numbers of you also control your life.
Your date of birth is more personal giving you talent to deal with your problems.
Your name is the environment or in other words the destiny you live in.
Basic points are too simple but too easy to ignore.
we shall continue our journey of learning based on your comments.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I wish to share following with you.
Have you ever successfully guessed a stranger's name or told someone they "look like an Anne"? It's strange how well some people match their names. That's not just a glitch in the Matrix: research shows that people really can match strangers' names to their faces above chance level. It may be because Anne's face changes in response to a lifetime of being, well, Anne.
For a 2017 paper published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, a French and Israeli research team performed eight experiments to test whether or not people could actually tell a stranger's name from their face. When the researchers showed volunteers a picture of a face and a choice of five names, the volunteers chose the correct name about 35 percent of the time. That might sound low, but it's actually pretty impressive. If the volunteers were choosing completely at random, they'd have a 20 percent chance of getting it right. That 35 percent result is what statisticians call statistically significant, which means it's unlikely to have been a result of random chance.

Plus, a computer could could do it too. They fed a machine-learning algorithm 100,000 profile photos with names from a French business social-media network to help it learn the features in a person's face that gave away their name — if there were any, that is. Once the algorithm had done its "learning," they gave it unlabeled profile photos and two names to choose from. The computer, too, matched faces to names above chance level, as often as 64 percent of the time. But it did the human volunteers one better: it created a "heat map" that told the researchers which facial features were the tell for each name. If your name is Anne, the underside of your nose is a dead giveaway. Alexis? It's all in your cheeks and crows' feet.

One caveat: this result is entirely cultural. When they asked French people to match Israeli names to faces and vice versa, the effect went away. That shows that there's something about our cultural perception of names at work here.
With regards
Astromania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I came across following sentence and felt that it is very important to share.
In brief: different cultures had different calculations that meant significant things to them, and the meaning of the same number would change in accordance with what they were trying to find out.
hope you like that
with regards
astro_mania