Please help asap

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Nsree

Re: Please help asap

Post by Nsree »

Hi Astromania today June 16th still problem is not resolved.
My father called his father and said we will come and talk , his father told they will come and talk in our house.
After this my husband started messaging me that he won't allow his father to come my house. My husband is saying I need to bring father, mother, brother, etc etc family members for meeting.
So much happened in my life, they r agreeing its their fault, more over they want me to touch their feet and beg them. Is there no value for girl? What ever in laws keep on doing do we need to bare like this only? Do u think I should only tell sorry?
My father yesterday informed a person who arranged this marriage. That person is our caste. He is telling he will talk to my husband and his parents. He told us not to call them till he tell us or update us. I don't know what to do.
I am really worried. I hope u understand better what what might be happening. I sometimes think is this all over. I don't know what to do. I don't understand what to do. I am not able to find right guidance. Please see and tell still how many days
Will it happen like this to me. Is there really separation between me and my husband.
My husband putting lot of rules than their parents. His father also some rules. I am worried what is going to happen. Shall I leave this person please tell me.
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

*they are not agreeing their fault.
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

My situation has not changed.please tell me how are my planetary positions , please tell me about each house, requesting you
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

dear
I can only say there is hope and light is still there at the end of the tunnel. Believe me, you will not face problems as you are imagining. You can be happy. Slowly but firmly follow up what you are doing to get correct and better results. You are doing it right. You need not worry but carry on and it will all be good.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Hi still I am trying to get connected with him, I said him I will come and stay with you in Bangalore but will not stay in the village. I told after these all incidents happened I feel emotionally, physically, psychologically I am feeling unsecured with his family there on I will not visit in laws in village. I will never come village I said.because I already said his father ill treats me, his mother won't care me, his brother in law is spreading bad rumours on me. They are villagers. If any time I go village they will again try to poke and make me uncomfortable with their village speech.
Rolando Rima

Post by Rolando Rima »

I agree with astro_mania in his advice to you about the need to win the heart of your husband and to convince him to separate in terms of living with his parents. As long as you continuously stay with your parents in law then you will always be subjected to their own discretion. Try to find a person whom his parents and your husband respect so much as both of you and together with your parents in law need to know the basic rights of each person. Or you can consult a lawyer as law practitioners do know about the law on family relations. This advice may be too late but it's just one of the means to resolve your problem in the legal sense.