new research

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: new research

Post by astro_mania »

Hello
As a numerologist I am always intrigued by magic squares. You simply touch a number and they reveal answer to the question in your mind. Then I was encountered by tarot and amazed by the accuracy. That's how I came to create a magic square of my own, after years of planning. Its ingenuity is in its simpleness. I wish to attach snapshot of my work and request your feedback.
Attachments
Uses tarots for base
Uses tarots for base
15588750067772484481733560393763.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 3214 times
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
And I apologize for any amount of confusion I caused. I will formulate step by step soon.
Astro mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
And I apologize for any amount of confusion I caused. I will formulate step by step soon.
Astro mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I am posting explanation as attachment
Astro mania
Attachments
IMG_20190527_200931.jpg
IMG_20190527_200931.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 3213 times
IMG_20190527_200940.jpg
IMG_20190527_200940.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 3213 times
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I came up with some new information in analysis of human nature in relation to response.
This is for your self assessment.
astro_mania
Attachments
Formula to try and comment
Formula to try and comment
cameringo_20200307_112421.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2879 times
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Here is an update on my new methods. I applied it on near and dear and found it intriguingly accurate. However, I still wait for you reader's opinion on this. So I am posting following attachment for your verification.
Here, let me clear one thing. I did not bother to define either single or double digits as single digits are used in their Pythagorean meaning and double digits borrow their meanings from Cheiro. Both are very famous and need no explanation.
I will be happy to here from you.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
In numerology, challenges is an important aspect. They represent troubles in personality and perspective. Difficulty in clarity of approach. Normally, only four basic challenges are calculated and applied when interpreting that part of details. However, I saw a flaw in this. I developed a new and more effective method. This particular method proved itself in my tests. So I am here to present for general perusal and comment.
This method uses subtraction. It also a bit step by step process. But if you care to follow, you can understand. It is only difficult for first time.
Let me tell you, with a bit of apology, that as the method itself is lengthy, I do not delve into interpretation and based on curiosity, it can be talked about later.
Your birth date is used for challenges: so we need one. As I am only exemplifying let it be a fictitious one or rather, a random one.
One line of caution: 11, 22 -master numbers which are not considered traditinally are also considered apart from 0 to 8 . Every number has its own meaning.
My example is: 21-10-1989
This reduces to : 21, 10,(1+9)10,(8+9)17
As I said I will go step wise:
Step 1: (21-10)11(not reduced as it is master number),(10-10)0(it has its own meaning),(10-17)7
So result is 11,0,7(here we use 2digit numbers only during calculation, we use their reduced single digits for interpretation except in case of 11,22).
Here, we also add 11+0+7=18 and it is called key challenge. It reduces to 9 as it is not 0 to 8 and also not 11,22. So, it is actually a 0(in results, a 9 becomes a 0)
Step 2: (11-0)11,(0-7)7
Step 3: (11-7)=4
Key challenge is felt for first 21 years. It means 1989+21=2010. It also affects full life in lesser degree. It is works in conjunction with other challenges.
Remaining challenges work in their order. 11,0,7,11,7,4.
Each challenge is of period 9 years. So for challenge 11, period is 1989+9=1998. As I said, it has combined affect with key challenge. For next 9 year period, it is 0. It continues and after 4, last challenge, we return to first (11) challenge with next 9 year period.
This is my new knowledge which I hope will be of immense use if applied wisely. So please test, use contemplate and comment. I also welcome any queries.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I felt it is my duty to post some details of each number for using and testing challenges. So hereby I am posting a very brief interpretation. It is not much, but I think it can give you some idea.
Zero
P: recognition
N: limitation
One
P: individuality
N: egoistic
Two
P: imaginative
N: no confidence
Three
P: focus
N: high handed
Four
P: practical
N: doubtful
Five
P: highly energetic
N: over indulgence
Six
P: motherly tender
N: ill bearing
Seven
P: deep thinker
N: aloof to reality
Eight
P: managing abilities
N: stubborn
Nine
P: philanthropic
N: bullish
Eleven
P: intuitive
N: overly sensitive
Twenty Two
P: master builder
N: lacks self discipline

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
It is not everyday that we get things like this and when such ideas come, I felt it is worth sharing and by comments, I can build it up further. Whoever is going through these details and reading it, I request you to leave your comments. You please share your ideas and it will be encouraging.
astro_mania