new research

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: new research

Post by astro_mania »

hai
The information about 0 was really interesting. However, I have my own share to add.
Zero is not nothingness. It is emotion. Emotion in its purest form. In its spiritual form. Something that doesn't need existing, but still exists. At times, all the numbers that come into existence shadow the tiny course it indicates but it still remains there.
From birth to death it indicates Fate or something higher than fate (may be destiny) and it relates us to physical and mental world and connects the links internally.
It has its shadow on every number and then the shade of emotion shown by a particular number sometimes makes us ignore its power.
It will grew powerful by time, making us the individuals we are.
In my opinion, you must value and weigh zero with due respect wherever it appears.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Name :Abraham Lincoln
Destiny no:5
Sun sign :Aquarius
Ruler:-8
Element: Air
Personal/Physical no:3
Social no:2
Fate no:9
Notable points of dob
1. Appearance of 0 between 8,9
2. 8 being same as sun sign ruler
3. 1 being same as week day of birth (Sunday-1)
4. Repeated No's 1,2
5. Final digit is 9
Friendly No's:1,3,5,6,7,8,9
Important dates:3,12,21,30
Lucky days : Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Lincoln has 3 as talent no. This number belongs to leader, intellectual capacity and riches and success. So his talent lies in doing and working towards these goals.
Lincoln has 5 as destiny. This number gives communication skills, quick decisions, fluency. They are good in mathematics, and memory.
Aquarius rules over shanks and breathing. So these body parts are more vulnerable.
Negative Saturn is a sign of delay in actions. Managerial skills exist and powerful but more on mental plane.
Air element makes one intellectual and careful. This element gives imagination power. Mind needs control over body.
Physically the person is tall- as an effect of Jupiter. His personal approach is logical. Initially he lacks interest but slowly builds it.
No 2 is cooperative and much suitable to social life. It is also imaginative and diplomatic. This number lacks will to act but can gradually learns its mistakes.
No 9 is philanthropic. A fighter with a humane cause. Emotional maturity and high intelligence. As a fate no it suggests that you will be, at times, fooled by actions instead of actual motives.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Everybody knows that numerology is simple. But no one actually think it is. There are many reasons to it. First and foremost, we tend to believe that there are too many numbers around us to consider. That is not true. Among many we find around, only few are near to heart. Among them, only few stand out with meaning. Among those that stand out, one reflects our immediate need of attention. Once a number is known, it is a matter of time that we translate it into physical realm. So, the challenge is knowing the number and, in my humble view not the meaning of the number.
Every numerology system has certain traits that are hereditary to it. It has some roots called basics. These basics and system approach is what you have to be thorough with once you obtain a number. Interpretation automatically falls in when you follow the rules and regulations.
This is all basic information. But most of the times, people tend to forget these details as they tend to get skeptical of the details available or do not keep check of their emotions. These are the most common causes of failure.
To avoid this, remember this : numerology is not one step process. Obtaining and confirming the validity of data is the first step. In the second step, you are going to convert the data into meaningful relevant information.
Hope this helped you.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Though some what less connected to numerology, I found the following information interesting. Hope it helps you in finding some answers.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/th ... -astrology
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
At certain times, you misjudge the things by overrating them. The same happened to my recently uploaded and deleted article. Scientific approach is very important. But at the same time, firm belief on your basics and knowledge is more important. While presenting the article, I feel somewhere the balance went wrong and gave a overall wrong impression. For this I wish to give clarity that my post was done in a hurry and my only idea was share the scientific facts. But, somehow, the way of presentation was not apt because of which reason I am removing my post. Thank you for directing me in right direction.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
What are the different aspects that we need to learn and be aware of in Numerology?
I feel I must begin with a disclaimer. There is still large amount of knowledge out there and what I gained is actually not anywhere near good. So, if any person finds something more to add, or wish to comment you are welcome.
The numerology basically is to produce numbers with esoteric meaning.
Numerology can be predictive or interpretive.
To interpret through numerology is easy. Just look at the numbers and the relevant meanings and put forward the details.
To predict is to recognise the trends or rather, invisible paths of future and produce reliably meaningful assessments that can withstand the test of time.
To interpret, we use the basic details:date of birth, name, short name/name person most known by.
These same tools, in relation to passing time(in numbers) is interpreted for predictions.
Now, we come to the next part of changing effects.
Many numbers exist for a person. They are like different hues, colours and shapes of same inner thing. It is said, to be a part of this world, every soul
must come with a shape, colour, form etc. Still the inner being is the one that is always presented and that is the one that remains constant.
A famous branch of Numerology is Phonology or the art of changing name.
This subject is of lot of controversy as it is not clear in its approach. Moreover, the topic dives more into troubling waters when we consider that there are various methods of assigning values to numbers.
So, in this method, the name of a person is changed by adding/deleting some letters/parts so that overall effect makes the person more lucky.
Everyone needs to decide many of the above things through their experience and careful observation. Experience will come as we experiment with different methods!
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I was more a skeptic for a long time. It seems there is no drought for skeptics. It is very easy to negate a science like numerology and call it a bluff. It is mostly done by those thoughtless maniacs who believe being esoteric is a sin. But they never live up to the standards of finding truth by studying it properly. Many-a-men have lost in this battle and adopted numerology. But still that did not make others ready.
You need still a lot of work to do and has a long way to go.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I feel I need to introduce (or reintroduce as the case may be) some more famous current numerologists.
Here is one:
Sanjay B Jumaani
'Sanjay B Jumaani struggled in his sales job for 17 years, ( he started working at 14, alongside doing Junior college ) and could barely make two ends meet. Despite completing targets the rewards would be taken by others. Finally, frustrated with this, he decided to consult his father and was advised to use Sanjay B Jumaani instead of Sanjay Jumani. { Sanjay was a dis-believer before this } What followed in the next 6 months was a roller-coaster change, as the vibrations of his new name made him chuck his job as a marketing executive of seventeen years to take a plunge into the world of Numerology.
He is successfully handling his father's profession and is also in the limelight for all his remarkable predictions; he has been instrumental in changing a lot of people's destiny with the help of the Powerful study of Numerology.

It has been over 15 years since, and Sanjay B Jumaani has broken new frontiers by launching this web site. On Radio since 15 years, he has a two hour weekly programme on a few radio channels; Radio City 91 FM & MY FM relayed in many parts of India. He hosted a 30 minute TV show called Bolien Ssitare on Sahara One's which was an instant success. Videos of the same are made available on this site too.

Sanjay B Jumaani is the only Numerologist in the world to predict a "TIE" in a one day cricket match between India and Srilanka some years ago. ( "Radio City 91FM" ) 'He is the only person to record a Hat-trick of successful predictions while choosing the winners of the popular TV Show, Bigg Boss. To top it, all the winners were his 1st choices!

Sanjay recalls some of his memorable clients – over 30 childless couples who have now become proud parents after following simple suggestions on name spellings, signature, lucky colours and gems. "These have been the most satisfying moments of our career". Smiles Sanjay.

Sanjay B Jumaani's views are highly respected and appear in various leading newspapers from time to time. When Salman Khan was in trouble due to his alleged involvement in an accident and his exploits in Rajasthan, Sanjay through his raido programme predicted that misfortune plagued him due to his preference for black colour, which does not suit his number 9. Sanjay suggested him to wear blue, green and beige colours, which would solve his problems. On his mothers perusal Salman wore Blue jeans and white shirt, after which his bail plea was finally accepted. "Colour plays an important role in the fortunes of a person" says Sanjay.

Sanjay B Jumaani also writes columns for leading publications like Times Of India, Filmfare, Ananda Bazar Patrika (No 1 Bengali newspaper in the east),Tathaastu - a U.S based magazine & does a Radio pragramme for Dubai as well as India.

He has featured time & again in the leading T.V channels from Star Plus, Zee TV, Sony, India TV, Aaj Tak, Star News & many more, also leading International Newspapers like New York Times, Gulf News, Khaleej Times, Britain's prestigious magazine, Hello and many more.

Sanjay B Jumaani was awarded by the Canadian Govt as a World-Renowned Personality & has also been a recipient of the Bharat Nirman Award for being a Super-Achiever in his field.

He has the rare distinction of scoring a Bigg Boss Hat-trick of accurate predictions 3 years in a row, when invited as a special guest by Salman Khan.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am coming with a number of topics of concern in numerology from time to time. Today, I wish to share my concern about Name and numerology.
It is easy and simple to ascertain the date of birth number. That's why Cheiro chose to use it as primary and most important number to refer your identity. However, that's not the only thing we bear with us. We also have name with which we are known and for which we are accountable for.
Namealogy, a branch of numerology is tricky one and not easy to comprehend. We simply cannot work with a=1,b=2 and determine results. The reason for name being complex is it refers to character rather than destiny. To quote Hans Decoz, "Date of birth is the path you walk and your name is the environment you are in." Thus you need more analysis, careful and precise, to understand name.
First problem with name is, it is purely dependent on language you speak. If you belong to Spanish, it is written in one way and the same name is represented in Urdu in a different way. Consonants, vowels, sounds, diphthongs all play their part here separating one language from another.
Second problem is even if you somehow agree that English is our best language for this bet - still we are shrouded with many troubles. We have to consider and correct the translation process very carefully. One who do this must be well versed in both the languages and its phonetics. Then, this becomes a work for a professional.
Third problem I can quote is the system of assigning values to letters. To name a few, Pythagorean and Cabala systems have different values to assign to different letters. Moreover, there are many disagreements between different groups even in the above mentioned basic systems. In this regard, we have to praise Cheiro as he made Cabala system more famous and accessible because of which in present era many are interested in learning and using numbers and numerology.
However, if I just quote the problems and keep on quoting them, it won't do any good. I also have some solutions. First one is: stick to the basics. Even if you don't have a concrete proof of what you learned, stick to it until you come across something more good by comparison and proof. I know it is a tedious task but there is no way out. Then always keep asking yourself, is there something that I am still missing in my knowledge, what can give more better view of present needs and questions like that. It always, as I know for sure, gives better results in the long run. I am asking you to intently and deliberately experiment with less harmful details and keep going.
Keep learning and keep going.
with regards
astro_mania
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

Thanks very much for this.

This matter can surely get very confusing and so that's all really good advice and very helpful.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]