new research

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: new research

Post by astro_mania »

hai
In my present article, I wish to put light on something called "Vibrational Numerology". One lady from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India claims she knows and practices this form of numerology. I recently went through some of her videos in youtube. It seems both believable and exaggerating.
First of all, she seems to follow her own system of assignment of numbers to the letters. This, according to her is entirely based on sound and vibration system she stumbled upon some old books. In my study of numerology I came across many kinds of new proposals to use numbers but this one is completely new. It just blew ground off my feet. So I decided to pursue it but she is reluctant to share her theories per se.
It is not completely odd to follow sounds for letters. Pythagorians lay emphasis on this and also Cabbalists. But the way it is employed is entirely new.
I myself being at odds with this theory, I don't want to press forward. Who are interested can pursue the topic.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

I looked for the youtube you mention but couldn't find what I thought that particular matter was about. Could you give a link please ?

I would have thought that perhaps it might be relevant to 'musical' vibrations, such as this: https://aeon.co/essays/ringing-the-chor ... ed-science

What do you think ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hi admin
The youtube link I gave deals with numerology using vibrations. Host says that if you were to work on your name numerologically, you have to work based on sounds of letters - which is universal. You need not and should not use any other value method for letter-number assignment. This is not all the method but rather gist of it. The same is presented by IB Sahu, a lady numerologist. However, it is in Telugu. So it may not be easy to follow for you. Still, to make a point, I gave these details.
I am providing the following link for your idea:
https://youtu.be/l-eD53QWwIY
Please share what do you feel about this.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
BraveSparrow

Post by BraveSparrow »

I found this by googling might help you as well https://www.numerologycentral.com/
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Not really numerology, I found following helpful for astrology.
http://myindianguide.com/reading-horosc ... astrology/
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
The following is a youtube link that claims to tell about your marriage using your date of birth. Interesting!!!
https://youtu.be/558qmTHzw7c
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
As I keep pondering about importance of numbers, certain questions keep engulfing me. Some of them I want to share with you and want to know your opinions too on them.
As I keep doing my numerology, I often wonder myself am I chained by numbers? Are the numbers leading me or am I free? Is it that numerology is important that it is more important than life?
I also get the doubts. Is life a predetermined one? Is our life a design to test or a design to enjoy? Are we actually following the truth?
Now, the questions are endless. But I keep reminding myself that to prove yourself, you must first prove it to yourself.
So, following is my version:
Numbers are not something created by man. Certainly we use them. That doesn't mean they doesn't belong or they doesn't have higher realm and higher meaning. Our purpose of life is to keep exploring, keep learning keep applying the knowledge and keep ourselves on the path. We are not chained by them. We are liberated by them, we learn from them, we develop by embracing them. And always - I reiterate, always - as one step in that direction goes wrong, it reflects everywhere and in every step of our life.
No doubt life is a predetermined one. Still, the complexity of whole of life is one of everyday mysteries and that's why life has its aura. Not only our life, but everything in the world is predetermined. That may sound illogical but when we look at the number of logical explanations that are required even for our everyday happenings, the vastness can be imagined (or may be cannot be imagined). This predetermination has nothing to do with our actions or behaviour. These rules existed before we came and will even exist after we go. So, simply understanding what are better actions for our life will help us in developing ourselves. We cannot even understand the magnanimity of the situation and even we don't know whether we are following right rules to start with.
Numbers keep offering the secrets. We got to embrace them. We must go one way only - up. For that, we must do whatever we can given there is a chance(not choice) for it.
Hope I am not too metaphoric in my views.
I will be very happy if you can share your feelings, comments and opinions on this. Hope it aroused some interest.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It has been a while and no one commented from forum.
No issues. Still I wish to share what I have in my mind.
Today one more question: Numerology seems to fix everything, link everything to numbers. Then is it not taking us to abstract world from real world? Are we making people more dependent or slaves to numerology?
And my version is :
It is not true that everyone understands the importance of numbers. Actually very few believe in this and in that still few are ready to experiment and learn.
It is not true that any one is impaired by it, ever. If you have to travel by water and if you are given a boat, are you impaired by it? Certainly not. If you have the will to drive that boat, if you have the wish to escape the expanse of water, if you have goals beyond being there, you will act.
In the same way, your freewill can make numerology a burden or a boon. In fact, same is the case with everything that you perceive and do in your everyday life.
Numbers are not linking us to abstract meanings. They are abstract. They are talking to us. What we see, what we perceive is their effect. How to bring that effect, that strength to our life and make our life positive is our challenge. We become abstract so that we can see reality. We become abstract so that we can see ourselves from a distance and be real about it. We learn that though the essence is same, it is the presentation that matters. So we must tune ourselves to numbers. That is not slavery, that is freedom.
Hope this might have aroused you to think.
I always welcome your comments.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

SPIRITUALITY : FAITH OR TRUTH
It may not be clear if I right away start discussing about spirituality. First let me introduce the arrival of the predicament and its birth.
One of these days, I saw a video in which “Sadguru” Jaggi Vasudev was in conversation with famous movie lyricist, dialogue writer Javed Akthar. The discussion was like a tug of war each being stubborn with their side of topic.
In the heat of the topic, I saw a discussion emerging, describing and defining faith as a mental picture. Javed at lengths argued that all the faith comes from MIND and not from something above. He says, “ Brain creates sacrifices, and the same brain creates suicide bombers.”
On the other hand, Sadguru is intent upon proving worth of spirituality over physical realm.
At this juncture, I don’t think it will be out of bounds if I mention the video.
https://youtu.be/FpL_kSEHOco
First of all, let me tell you why I was interested in this.
As a numerologist, the very first step in learning mystic meanings is to learn the basic points.
And this particular topic forms the core of the question.
Is faith your mind-magic? Or is it something more?
In my opinion, the difference is clear. The difference between FAITH and BELIEF is same as the difference between TRUTH and TRUTHFULNESS.
TRUTH is never changing. TRUTHFULNESS is an attempt to reach the truth or be the truth.
You look at mirror. If it is a perfect one, you will never see the mirror. All you will see is reflection.
You are looking at mind. Claiming it is complex. But you are forgetting that it is a reflex. It is what you see as you but what about that you who is looking at the mirror? You are beyond your mind and your mind is one of the, though the ultimate in controlling, tools that you are born with. Simply put, “You are not a body with a soul. You are a soul with a body”
The ability that allows you to look at the mirror is FAITH. It can be easily misquoted or dragged down in essence but for those who are ready to strive, it remains a support.
Belief is something you created so that you can carry on your life. It will have limitations. Thus it can never be faith no matter how great or how small it may appeal to you.
My numerology knowledge tells me that world could be in three ways. It can be completely in order, it can be utterly random or it can be a bit of both.
If our world completely or partially random, then there is no meaning in being specific about goals. No one can ever achieve his goals completely except randomly.
But people can make their lives. They can follow order. They can do this by choice and not chance. This means only one thing. There is complete order in the world. Only, we don’t see it.
And this system of complete order changes with perception. That means, the same order can or may work for you and may or can fail for another. This design depends on balance a mind can strike with its inner questions.
It is easy to equal things by comparison. But when comparison itself is questioned, balance is the only answer. That means you have some thing more hidden still you did not use and there can be many reasons. And that balance is SPIRITUALITY.
So, FAITH is never changing essence. It is made up of the same thing what we are made up of. BELIEF is one thing among many, it helps us to strike balance but it itself is not balance.
This also accepts the SPIRITUALITY as core of identity, invisible except if investigated in suitable ways. ONE OF SUCH WAYS IN NUMEROLOGY.
Hope this kindled some ideas
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Many times I see that events synchronize perfectly with numbers. So, I felt that, is this not in relation to "Gochara"(Transition) period of planets?
So, I researched the details and found out that there is indeed relation on how transiting planets work and how corresponding date of birth works to give results. Many incidents that take place can be attributed to numbers that are in relation to transiting planets.
From my side, I do not want to go into details because this is a completely new field of research.
I wish readers to come forward, experiment themselves too and share their experiences.
with regards
astro_mania