Destined for education career? 7 name number and life path 4

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

whiterose

Destined for education career? 7 name number and life path 4

Post by whiterose »

Dear Numerology expert,

Greetings, thank you for reading. :D

Could someone tell me how my life path and name numbers work together in my psyche? I am a Life Path number 4 and a name number 7, and I want to know how these numbers manifest it energies in my life journey, and what strengths and weaknesses should I be aware of when dealing with the challenges or lessons posed by these numbers. I read the description of the Life Path 4, and I do identify myself with some of the weaknesses such as anxiety, stubbornness and pessimism, and the name number 7 too, such as like research, analysis and learning.

However, the name number 7 suggests that I might turn out to be a good teacher, but I really wish I could really alter my thinking patterns and state of perceiving the world so that I am more equipped for the materialistic, competitive business world. I do not despise education in any way, but I do find more pleasure in engaging in more practical work that engages my mental expertise. Theoretical work might be a real pressure to me, because my mind doesn't stay very still and gets fits of anxiety all the time.

All in all, I really want to know how both of these major numbers work for me in my life. thanks! <3

whiterose
RishiRahul

Re: Destined for education career? 7 name number and life pa

Post by RishiRahul »

whiterose wrote:Dear Numerology expert,

Greetings, thank you for reading. :D

Could someone tell me how my life path and name numbers work together in my psyche? I am a Life Path number 4 and a name number 7, and I want to know how these numbers manifest it energies in my life journey, and what strengths and weaknesses should I be aware of when dealing with the challenges or lessons posed by these numbers. I read the description of the Life Path 4, and I do identify myself with some of the weaknesses such as anxiety, stubbornness and pessimism, and the name number 7 too, such as like research, analysis and learning.

However, the name number 7 suggests that I might turn out to be a good teacher, but I really wish I could really alter my thinking patterns and state of perceiving the world so that I am more equipped for the materialistic, competitive business world. I do not despise education in any way, but I do find more pleasure in engaging in more practical work that engages my mental expertise. Theoretical work might be a real pressure to me, because my mind doesn't stay very still and gets fits of anxiety all the time.

All in all, I really want to know how both of these major numbers work for me in my life. thanks! <3

whiterose

Hello,

A 4 life path and a 7 name number doesn't resonate well, in general, and leads to unnecessary time being devoted to petty issues, inconstancy, jealous feelings etc.

A name number works in 2 ways majorly (chaldean & Pythagorean method for details).

A 4 life path can be just 4 or 13/4 or 22/4; similar changes to 7 name number.

Again it depends if the name is the used or altered name or the birth registered name.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
whiterose

Post by whiterose »

Hello Rishi,

Thank you for your reply and attention to the question asked by me.

I have messaged you the relevant subject in hand I want solved. Thank you.

whiterose
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

whiterose wrote:Hello Rishi,

Thank you for your reply and attention to the question asked by me.

I have messaged you the relevant subject in hand I want solved. Thank you.

whiterose
Hello,

Added to what I told you already, you have a lot of energy; very unrealistic/impractical plans for growth in life.
Unrealistic because only planned ones involving a lot of effort; while you should stay away from staying disorganised, & 'disorganised' relationships, as relationships are too much in your mind.

Being very hopeful about something very strongly since Sept/Oct 2016 may lead to an emotional dissapoint.

Keep us informed,

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
whiterose

Post by whiterose »

Hello Rishi,

Thanks for your insights, it's true one thing that I should stay away from relationships due to its major preoccupation weighing in my mind. And the impracticality also makes sense because I have a "put all eggs in one basket" mentality. So, any remedies for this? I believe that I have the power to change whatever that is to me, regardless of any number energy I have.

whiterose