Presidential elections 2016 (USA)

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

RishiRahul

Presidential elections 2016 (USA)

Post by RishiRahul »

Hello Friends,

Below are the predictions made by me, regarding the above through:=

Numerology (made on 2 Oct 2016)
&
Astrology separately!

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
admin
Site Admin

Re: Presidential elections 2016 (USA)

Post by admin »

Hi Rishi Rahul,

Your link has been removed as this isn't allowed on the Forum unless you have spent time here assisting others on this FREE Forum.

If you wish to copy and paste the relevant part (re your numerology predictions), then please do so.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

@ admin=Thank you Sir!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this post
Spread The Good Word! Click Here To Ping This Web Site Now

Hello,

The U.S. Presidential elections have candidates finally since July 2016. They are:=
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, born 26 Oct 1947 @Chicago, Illinois.
and
Donald John Trump, born 14 June 1946 @ 10.46 am, Jamaica, New York.

Hillary Clinton is running 4 pinnacle, 4 essence, 9 personal year; while Trump is running 8 pinnacle, 1 essence & 2 personal year.

Hillary Clinton is running sub pinnacle of 8 from 2008 to 2017; while Donald Trump is running the sub pinnacle of 5 since 2016.

This combination is difficult to predict with a favour for Trump.

It is a pity that proper palm photos could not be received for a clear analysis, like the prediction made for Obama during the 2012 elections.

An astrological analysis is given below:====

Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:16 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster
Spread The Good Word! Click Here To Ping This Web Site Now

Hello,

The U.S. Presidential elections have candidates finally since July 2016. They are:=
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, born 26 Oct 1947 @Chicago, Illinois.
and
Donald John Trump, born 14 June 1946 @ 10.46 am, Jamaica, New York.

If we go by these charts=

1) transit Jupiter in the Arudha of 10th house for both candidates; while additinally Trump has transit on natal jupiter, and transit Jupiter happily aspects the 10th house in gochar.

2) Transit Shani in Al for Trump show much powerplay for him; but of course, this doesnt confirm anything. Rather this is what is going on at present.

3a) Mahadasa of retrograde Jupiter starting end 2016 (election time) for Trump + natal on transit Jupiter with strong ashtakvarga.
Dasa lord Jupiter is in the star or Mars & sub lord of exalted Rahu in the 10th. is also good for politics (though Rahu is the karak).

3b) Hillary Clinton is running mahadasa of Sun. Debilitated Sun has the power to lift a native (rags to riches type)being with venus in kendra & own house.
The elections are during Sun dasa -Rahu antardasa. Exalted Rahu in the 8th. house with a very stable dispositor. Moreover Rahu is in the star of Sun & sub of Rahu, completing a picture.

4a)Election date= (8 Nov 2016) =
Transit Mars (a functional benefic for Trump) in the 6th (upachaya) house for Trump is also 3rd (upaxhaya) for natal moon.
Mars is not that favorable for Hillary Clinton on the date; but the transit moon is transiting on natal moon, which is a very favorable indication

5) The annual year 2016 which covers the election & inauguration period is in favour of Donald Trump, as the strong varsewar candidates covers the 4/10 axis; whereas for Hillary Clinton, they are weak.
Also Trump's natal tenth lord is on the annual muntha, adding strength.

It seems the odds are in the favour of Donald Trump...............................
Unless Trump gains considerably by losing the elections; so that he comes out of the ordeal of last 18 years of Rahu action!
The thought occurred to me as 8 Nov 2016 should not be an adverse day for Hillary Clinton.

It is a pity that proper palm photos could not be received for a clear analysis, like the prediction made for Obama during the 2012 elections.

RishiRahul
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai Rahul
Your post is so nice. But automatically goes to Natal Astrology. I wont say it wrong but surely is a diversion. You should have gone more through Destiny Numbers of both would be presidents (of course, at the time of prediction). That would have allowed you to peek into future more with numbers. Any way, nice article.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

astro_mania wrote:Hai Rahul
Your post is so nice. But automatically goes to Natal Astrology. I wont say it wrong but surely is a diversion. You should have gone more through Destiny Numbers of both would be presidents (of course, at the time of prediction). That would have allowed you to peek into future more with numbers. Any way, nice article.
with regards
astro_mania

Thanks for responding!
Can you give the link of the sub forum where it can be posted?

By destiny number do you mean the birth numbers? If so how is it possible to predict through them?

RishiRahul
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai Rishi
Your article suits better in astrology part which deals with main line astrology. I am concerned with numbers so as soon as I found your article dealing with other parts of divination, may be in a hurry I suggested so. Excuse me for my over-emphasis on numerology.
I am happy to share with you that "Destiny" means a lot in numerology. According to Chiero, it means your true self unveiling and showing itself in the path of birth to death. All the merits and demerits can be calculated from your basic birth details. According to numerology you can calculate destiny (not character) by a mixture of name and date of birth numbers working together. I humbly inform you that myself have up to some extent analysed and succeeded in working with these cycles through various methods. However, as you may already know, numerology is regarded more as charlatan's guess work because it is so simple and can be used or misused like two edged sword. In my experience, from my Indian background, I can say with confidence that destiny can be surely known and calculated with numerology as long as clarity of goals exist.
I will be awaiting your valuable comments.
with regards
astro_mania
ps: I will be very pleased if you can give categorical analysis/comments if possible.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

astro_mania wrote:hai Rishi
Your article suits better in astrology part which deals with main line astrology. I am concerned with numbers so as soon as I found your article dealing with other parts of divination, may be in a hurry I suggested so. Excuse me for my over-emphasis on numerology.
I am happy to share with you that "Destiny" means a lot in numerology. According to Chiero, it means your true self unveiling and showing itself in the path of birth to death. All the merits and demerits can be calculated from your basic birth details. According to numerology you can calculate destiny (not character) by a mixture of name and date of birth numbers working together. I humbly inform you that myself have up to some extent analysed and succeeded in working with these cycles through various methods. However, as you may already know, numerology is regarded more as charlatan's guess work because it is so simple and can be used or misused like two edged sword. In my experience, from my Indian background, I can say with confidence that destiny can be surely known and calculated with numerology as long as clarity of goals exist.
I will be awaiting your valuable comments.
with regards
astro_mania
ps: I will be very pleased if you can give categorical analysis/comments if possible.
Hello astro_mania,

I believe and always utilise what you mentioned above; just did not mention the technicals in the forum.
Try using the above with astrology and Palmistry. Crystal clear answers will come to you. Numerology is a very accurate craft as you mentioned.

RishiRahul
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

ha rishi
thank you very much. when I touch other methods I feel a bit uneasy but when it comes to numerology I feel more confident.
thank you for you good words.
with regards
astro_mania
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

astro_mania wrote:ha rishi
thank you very much. when I touch other methods I feel a bit uneasy but when it comes to numerology I feel more confident.
thank you for you good words.
with regards
astro_mania

Welcome!

Yes, one needs to achieve the comfort zone.

RishiRahul