Gem stone for number 4

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

tskastro

Gem stone for number 4

Post by tskastro »

My dob is 13/10/1976
13(1+3=4)
My no is 4

My period according to cheiro numerology is
6 negative i.e 13 th of October.

My name with INITIALS ALSO ADD UPTO SINGLE DIGIT 6.

SO SHOULD I USE GEM STONE FOR 6 THAT IS TURQUOIS ?(RING ON WHICH FINGER?/ OR CHAIN PENDANT)

* INITIALLY MY NAME ADDED TO 4 but it eas bad luck.

Then altered spelling and now TOTAL OF NAME US 6 LIFE GOOD.
astro_mania

Re: Gem stone for number 4

Post by astro_mania »

hello sir
Your weakness is indicated by 6. But still, it is the number that makes you social. To put it in clearer terms, you feel fear from responsibilities. But those same responsibilities make your life worth.
In relation to wearing, I cannot too directly suggest you, it will be too simple to say like that but just turquoise is not the only answer.
with regards
astro_mania.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
tskastro

Post by tskastro »

Thank you.But Cheiro's book says if your birth no is 4 and u find 4& 8 continuously giving you trouble/ bad luck then START FOLLOWING NUMBER IN WHOSE PERIOD YOUR YOUR BIRTH DATE FALLS.
MINE 13 OCTOBER SO IT COMES UNDER 6 NEGATIVE.(CHEIRO SAYS WEAR JEWELS STONE/ FOLLOW LUCKY DAY OF 6 )
MY NAME ( WITH INITIALS) ALSO ADD TO SINGLE DIGIT 6 WHOSE LUCKY GEM IS TURQUOISE.
( ONCE I BOUGHT TURQUOISE RING IT DIDNT FIT IN RIGHT INDEX FINGER WAS PAINFUL I REMOVED.BUT THEN I LOST THE RING)

Q) SHOULD I AGAIN BUY TURQUOISE RING FOR RIGHT OR LEFT INDEX FINGET SIZE??

* NOTE- THINGS MENTIONED IN CHEIRO NUMEROLOGY BOOK PERFECTLY MATCHES MY DESCRIPTION FOR NUMBER 4( MY DOB 13/10/76)

KINDLY HELP
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I hope I have not led you to confusion. According to Cheiro, you are under 6. But that 6 controls you in negative power. Now what could balance the equation? Just wearing turquoise is not the only recommendation by Cheiro. He clearly states that your date of birth is divided into three parts. Well, based one part and one talent number(no of letters in your name) you can not right away take the decision. You must delve deep. As you might have observed, every month is again divided into decanates. Then every decanate is further influenced by day and finally then hour. Then you must also balance the combination of these things and also balance the letter-wise zodiac relation to your date of birth from your name. Cheiro taught the methods which are proven, no doubt. But he never declared them as final. Furthermore, fine-tuning and practical application is something that comes with careful understanding.
I am not telling that your decisions are wrong. What I am pointing at is possibilities. So with that, I hope you understand the complexity sometimes that can exist between your decision and your result.
with regards,
astro_mania
ps: Still if you insist on wearing turquoise, be brutally honest in believing and believing always helps.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time