Learning Numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: Learning Numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai
This is astro_mania with some details regarding Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi.
Born: 17 September 1950 (age 67), Vadnagar
Full name: Narendra Damodardas Modi

LIFE PATH : 1+7+9+1+9+5+0=32=5
As per date(17) of birth, his number is 8. This number shows management skills. This number shows

judgement. This number shows great capacity to learn things in detail. This number gives strong

materialstic tendencies. This number also gives willingness to help others once the persons' needs are

taken care of.
Further, 17 is a number of ability, thinking capacity, will to be a leader and willing to think and act. As

you can see, this is made up of two numbers. a 1 and a 7. One is a leader, will powered and highly

energised and goal oriented and positive. One always want to be on the top. One always want to be

independent.
Then, 7 is of completely a different nature. This number is of thinkers and imaginative people. This

number is of people who are intutive, mystic and want to stand alone from a crowd. This number is

independent and mystic.
When these two numbers combine, the positive traits of two numbers come to front. On one side, you can

see independence being taken care of intelligently, on the other, they also intutively understand other

people and know well how to react in a situation without arousing emotions. They, thus slowly but surely

develop in whatever sphere of activity they chose to be.
Coming to month, September, this is ruled by negative mercury being the month of sun sign Virgo.

Mercury in its negative aspect affects the courage of a person. He/She will be capable and adept in many

things and have the great memory that helps them, still they are slow in action and feel shy to be in front

of a crowd. However, if this could be overcome, which they certainly can with will power, there are no

bounds to the levels they can go. Further, mercury also gives the mercurial qualities, not sticking to

anything for a long time, even for moods. They are always on the move or on the change. They love

change. If the change is missing, they will bring the change. Still, they are honourable, loving and

trustworthy people with good character in general. The trouble with them is once they get engaged in

improper activities, they excel in them equally easily. Even then, basic character drives them to be

honourable in whatever they do.
Next, we will have a look at the year 1950. First and foremost, it ends with a 0. Zero is an indicator of

unknown. It also indicates that the person loves being among people and working with mass. This

number wants to be famous and identified in some field, whatever they chose thier lifepath to be.
The total of the digits is 1+9+5+0=15(25). You may wonder about the meanig of 25 in bracket, it simply

means that 15 is raised by 10 as a single 0 is present in that year. Location of zero is important on the lines

as I already explained. This total, if added to the year of birth, signifies an important year, either good or

bad in terms depending on other factors. So, 1950+15=1965 is going to be an eventful year for this person.

Now, whatever that happened or happens in 1965, will bear some consequence or relation to the year

1950+25=1975 as the link is present due to 0 in year. This type of calculation of years of importance is

called cycles and can be extened infinitely to know the years of importance.
According to second method to be used along with first method, when you total a year to a single digit, if

it is in accordance with your birth number (in this case 8), it indicates positive results. So, the first result

we got is 1965=1+9+6+5=21=2+1=3 is in accordance with the birth number 8. So, positive and physical

results are expected in that year.
There are many theories in relation to cycles of years, months and days. So to be simple, the above rules

are sufficient to find important times in simple terms.
Analysis of name at birth :
Narendra Damodardas Modi
5+1+2+5+4+2+1=20
4+1+4+7+1+1+2+4+1+3 =28
4+7+4+1=16
20+28+16=64=6+4=10
The number must be between 10 and 52.
His name number refers to 1. As we covered in relation to 1 in date of birth, this 1 is independent in spirit

and willing to work hard. More over, the total is 10 and according to definition of the mystic number 10,

this is symbolized by a wheel of fortune. So, there are ups and downs in the life of this man. This number

also shows that like a chariot, life is going to move too fast for the person to comprehend and he at times

faces trouble is controlling himself either positively or negatively. Generally this number is a positive and

social loving character but it has moody up and downs emotionally at times.
This is a brief view of character of Narendra Modi

Hope you will like these.
with regards.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai everyone
I am astro_mania.
Wish to share following with you. Not because you don't know, but because I felt it is worthy of sharing.
In 45 B.C., New Year’s Day is celebrated on January 1 for the first time in history as the Julian calendar takes effect.

Soon after becoming Roman dictator, Julius Caesar decided that the traditional Roman calendar was in dire need of reform. Introduced around the seventh century B.C., the Roman calendar attempted to follow the lunar cycle but frequently fell out of phase with the seasons and had to be corrected. In addition, the pontifices, the Roman body charged with overseeing the calendar, often abused its authority by adding days to extend political terms or interfere with elections.

In designing his new calendar, Caesar enlisted the aid of Sosigenes, an Alexandrian astronomer, who advised him to do away with the lunar cycle entirely and follow the solar year, as did the Egyptians. The year was calculated to be 365 and 1/4 days, and Caesar added 67 days to 45 B.C., making 46 B.C. begin on January 1, rather than in March. He also decreed that every four years a day be added to February, thus theoretically keeping his calendar from falling out of step. Shortly before his assassination in 44 B.C., he changed the name of the month Quintilis to Julius (July) after himself. Later, the month of Sextilis was renamed Augustus (August) after his successor.

Celebration of New Year’s Day in January fell out of practice during the Middle Ages, and even those who strictly adhered to the Julian calendar did not observe the New Year exactly on January 1. The reason for the latter was that Caesar and Sosigenes failed to calculate the correct value for the solar year as 365.242199 days, not 365.25 days. Thus, an 11-minute-a-year error added seven days by the year 1000, and 10 days by the mid-15th century.

The Roman church became aware of this problem, and in the 1570s Pope Gregory XIII commissioned Jesuit astronomer Christopher Clavius to come up with a new calendar. In 1582, the Gregorian calendar was implemented, omitting 10 days for that year and establishing the new rule that only one of every four centennial years should be a leap year. Since then, people around the world have gathered en masse on January 1 to celebrate the precise arrival of the New Year.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: Predictions

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Today, on the new year's eve, I have gone through the numerological analysis of Donald Trump.
Detailed report I will share later but I am eager to share with you what I have found.
1987 - year of interest in politics.
1997- lot of scandals.
2007-The mogul, in a 2007 deposition, had to face up to a series of falsehoods and exaggerations.
2017- Ascendancy to presidency.
2018-Not good. Will create lot of problems and will be too arrogant to listen to others which will make his troubles increase. Will become alone in political arena and will have lot of troubles and face problems in March.
This information is, as usual, purely based on my numerology readings and still to be authenticated by true events.
with regards
astro_mania
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks astro_mania. Looking forward very much to the full report. Trump's bullish attitude is surely creating so many problems for our planet.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
This post is about President Trump.
According to my numerological analysis, the year 2018 is not good for him. In relation to family, in relation to social media and in relation to his job this is the toughest time as a President of USA. There are two reasons for this claim.
First, according to personal year cycle system, the year comes to 11. This no is very dangerous because it shows supremacy of the person in mental level but often forgetting value of relations in physical level. Second, observe carefully, when digits of 2018 are added, it results in a 11.
To say simply, he will produce great ideas but which are really of any useful importance if not harmful and dangerous. He will also go against the many standard procedures of America in general. He will also, unknowingly create long term enemies which will effect him most in coming years and more particularly after 2023. Right now, he is ready to use any and all tools available to him to show his dominance. This will certainly show up with bad results in both political front and as well as create struggles in family. Particularly, from March of 2018, his position will become more sensitive due to his previous actions or comments. June is another important month when some big scandal will get unearthed and he will struggle a lot. Then in September, he is going to take some rash international decisions, which will result in war-like situations. But, however, war is not indicated with certainty.
Actually, he wants to reform the working force of America towards better position and then show the results to the world and then be philanthropic. But things will work in opposite and his words and actions are to be weighed more carefully before putting them in front of others.
In Chaldean Numerology, there is a system that determines social position to which he can reach and the social responsibility he will undertake. In this method, at present, D,J,T are the running letters. These letters clearly indicate a hard working, willing and planning personality. But these all factors are undermined with the fact that the man takes decisions in hurry and in a over-emotional manner. He should, therefore, if possible, avoid the hasty and stinging decisions which are not good, particularly him personally.
This is my report on President Trump.
I wish to furnish some more numerological details.
His date of birth : 14-06-1946
Name at birth : DONALD JOHN TRUMP
Fate no : 5
Destiny no : 3
Expression no : 3(Chaldean Numerology)
Significance no : 7
Sun Sign no : 3(positive)
Birth Year no ends with : 6
Talent no : 6
Apex no : 3
Year no for 2018: 2(11)
This is based on my numerological analysis. I welcome your comments.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hi
I came up with the thought that what fields can be thought of in numerology if we want to see it's segmentation.
Each one is.important in its own way.
According to me, they are as like following:
1. Details using date
2. Details using the name
3. details using both
4. Progressions/cycles
5. Matching/collaboration
6. Effects of change in important nos like ph.no, house no etc
7. Effects of change of name
8. Naming a baby
9. Applying nos for luck
These are some points of my opinion. Please comment on these so that I can improve the list.
With regards
astro_mania
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

As far as I can see (with my limited knowledge of Numerology) that looks like as complete a list as it could possibly be. Hopefully, others more knowledgeable than I am in this area will add their thoughts.

Re Trump:
Thank you very much for that comprehensive interpretation, and it surely looks as if it's already working out as you have predicted. It will be very interesting to watch the situation as it all unfolds during this coming year.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai admin
Thank you for you feedback.
I have started interpreting the Numerological Chart of Trump only with the intention to do it as an exercise. Once started, I saw the startling changes and incidents it offered. So, I dived deep into the details. I have only one intention. To interpret it as it is represented by numbers.
thank you
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
wish to share following views of mathematicians on numerology.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-most-mat ... numerology
with regards
astro_mania
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

Well that surely 'stirred the pot' ! Naturally the same sort of attitude and response occurs with astrology too.

I've forwarded the link you gave to our 'resident Mathematician', Mersenne (you may have noticed his Forum areas here) and will await his response with much anticipation.

Admin.