Learning Numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Dolores

Learning Numerology

Post by Dolores »

Hi! :)
I am a teen who just started learning numerology.

My real name is Gargi Basu.
My date of birth is 10 May,1999.
Are any more details needed? In case you need, I was born and I still stay in Barrackpore,India though I plan to travel and work in the west.

Could you analyse?

Also,could you show me exactly how you are interpreting?

Thanks in advance! :)
astro_mania

Re: Learning Numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Gargi Basu, is a name that totals to 22. This number in Chaldean System is identified as the most powerful number yet with most powerful misdirected soul. Simply put, you have enormous talent and mental ability, still you sadly lack the standard to put that into use.
Your date of birth is a combination of strength and weakness. At the first look, we can safely say that your date 10 gives you a standard and logic that is sufficient to make you shine. But looking at the other numbers, 9 is dominant. This is a contradictory to your talent and too many 9s simply mean more problems to cope with.
Your date of birth totals to 3. Again a leadership number but that which has 12 at its root. So, though you are life of the party, still you never enjoy your parties heart fully.
Your name shows name and fame. But it comes with a price. You should work hard on whatever endeavour you believe in and see that you reach the end. If you make this habit along with the luck that is yours to work, you are going to do more than well in your future.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Recently, I had come through some sort of revelations which I wish to share.
Numerology is like stone to sculptor. It is destiny awaiting for you to be shaped by your actions. So, the finer you work with your numbers, the real you get in your talents. Now, as per the stone itself and its real worth, it lies in our usage. So goes the saying "All are born equal but some have made themselves great".
Coming to numerology, your numbers are a peek into your abilities and weaknesses. So, your date of birth and name - both are positive and negative. You define yourself with numbers. If you want to raise above numbers, you should be like the stone - the actual self - which is all capable, all knowing but still always silent. If you want to live your life your way, then understand your numbers and develop your life by nibbling at your tasks - not by jumping at them and trying to devour them all at once.
Coming to some more things, I have seen the various definitions of numbers too often that it is mere confusing if numbers are not used as tools. Remember, tools work only when there is something to work on. Your destiny is that stone. So, gathering too much knowledge is like gathering dust. There will be no use. Gathering useful knowledge makes you grow.
In relation to numbers introduced by Pythagoras : He very cleverly introduced one line definitions for some key numbers from 1 to 1000. Again, as per my recent revelation, single digit shows possibilities (what can happen and what cannot), double digit shows traits(in what mental capacity lies the secret), three digits show opportunities(knowledge and action that makes something real) and four digits show strength(capability to feel secured and confident).

This is as much that I got from my revelations. I will be glad and happy to hear your comments and analysis.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

Dolores wrote:Hi! :)
I am a teen who just started learning numerology.

My real name is Gargi Basu.
My date of birth is 10 May,1999.
Are any more details needed? In case you need, I was born and I still stay in Barrackpore,India though I plan to travel and work in the west.

Could you analyse?

Also,could you show me exactly how you are interpreting?

Thanks in advance! :)
Is that your birth/school registered name with proper spelling?
10 means you will have to work harder than general others to succeed and achieve the independance you want;and have innovative/creative qualities too.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
panditsanjay

Post by panditsanjay »

In Numerology, each single-digit number is seen as having its own unique personality; a range of attributes that is well defined and specific to that number. While there are certain character traits that are shared by multiple numbers, each number's complete personality is entirely unique and easy to recognise.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Numbers are difficult to sea and easy to forget. Same happened with me in my case. However, 3 9s attracted me. This birth date has lot of patience and great love towards humanity in general. It also says that you are a wandering soul. Your destiny, truly, is to wander and wonder about secrets of life. Your only weakness is your dominating behavior which you generally able to suppress successfully..
Hope I told some useful points.
Sincerely yours
Astromania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
One real life experience.
I have my story in name numerology of No. 8. I am Shweta Vij. I was born on 26th August 1972 on a Saturday.

It is quite strange that I came upon your website by chance again on this day which is 26th of January (number 8)and I am writing about my self.

I was really wondering why this 8 does not leave me. All events good or bad happen to me either on the 8th or 4th of any month.

Be it a promotion or an accident, Be it any visa issuance on my passport, or my travel dates to any country, it has has to be on the 8th or the 4th.

Lucky enough for me I got married on the 23rd of April this year (No. 5) but my husband's number is very much 4. Even this job i am in presently i had joined on the 8th of November last year.

Why is it happening? I am tired of all this. If I tell anyone no body will believe me. But really I have to struggle a lot for each and every penny I make. Whereas others around me get everything so easily.

Monetarily in my whole life 2008 was a fantastic year for me but I lost everything by investing in For-ex in 2009. So i am again back to square one.
with regards
astro_mania
DoubleD

Post by DoubleD »

Same here.. can I also have a proper interpretation about my numerology?
I am Josefina Eldridge .. My birth date is July 18, 1985..
Many thanks!!
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Will share the knowledge. Just give me some time.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Numerology profile is like picture taken. With what camera you are taking the picture matters. Is it pythagorean or chaldean? It depends on habit and culture. Still, the permutations and combinations differ in the systems, so try to apply one system then the other and make it comprehensive by using your intuition. Even the highest level numerologist, in my opinion needs the intuition.
with regards
astro_mania