Adding a middle name to my current full name

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

38guy

Adding a middle name to my current full name

Post by 38guy »

Hi there. I have a question about changing my name and would like a numerology expert to explain something.

My full name (birth name) consists of one name and one surname, By chaldean numerology, the sum of my name and surname gives an unlucky number 38, which is assumed as the unluckiest number in numerology.

I am thinking about adding a middle name (with a lucky number in it) to my full name so that the sum of my name, middle name and surname gives a lucky number, not 38.

I`d like to know if this is a good idea and would this reduce the negative energy of the number 38 ?
And would it influence my life in a good way?

Thanks in advance.
astro_mania

Re: Adding a middle name to my current full name

Post by astro_mania »

sir
In order to answer, let me quote one real life example from history.
Napoleon Bonaparte, as you know, is a very famous leader. But he raised to this status, as you may not know, only after adopting a change in his birth name.
So, don't doubt that a change is going to be too bad without reason. However, to do the change, it must suit you. Just because 38 is unlucky or you felt 38 is unlucky, you cannot change your name. It depends on your data of birth primarily and then some additional factors in relation to destiny.
I am sorry to say that apart from providing your opinion, you have not considered providing any personal information. So, I am not in a position much to comment either in favour or against your argument.
But, considering the date on which I saw the post and the date you chose to post it, you are a number 2 person and 38=3+8=11=1+1=2 should be okay for you. Still, 11 is called, as you may have some idea, a "master number". Master numbers generally want the person to go through or adopt a difficult path and then mature. Still, in this regard I cannot continue in the same vein with more explanation as this applies up to some extent only.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time