WHO NEEDS NUMEROLOGY?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

WHO NEEDS NUMEROLOGY?

Post by astro_mania »

DEAR FRIENDS,
I totally agree that it is my personal choice when I chose to learn Numerology. My incidents, my mind led me to this. But trust me, I never had even one moment I had to rethink why I learned or used numerology.
If you think of world around you, you know that you need numbers. Anything is interpreted or represented by numbers. This also holds true for those mystic lines which are drawn to connect our origin(as a soul) to the end(where from soul returns no more). Only thing to take care is here, as this side of numbers is a different realm, it also takes a different approach.
How and why each number represent or does not represent certain things is far too big and not worthy of discussion, if the plan is to use the science called numerology. What makes numerology interesting should also make the study worthy and we should refrain from theories and provisions which are only subject of discussion.
One thing is sure, numbers represent us. We have form and that form is made up of numbers. Now, without having a goal or direction, no soul can survive. So, our goals and the ways to achieve them, with the form we are presently in, can only be interpreted if we used numbers.
So far, this is what I start with. Friends, I shall share more in upcoming posts as the time permits.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: WHO NEEDS NUMEROLOGY?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi astro_mania, nice to see you posting again and looking forward to your series on numerology :)
freeloader94

Post by freeloader94 »

I wonder it numerology. What should i do?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

freeloader94 wrote:I wonder it numerology. What should i do?
Perhaps if you have an interest in numerology you could find some books online or at your local library and start studying. This is about the only way to learn any subject.

Hopefully knowledgeable members on this forum can help advise you further.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai freeloader
Numerology is such a vast subject that it cannot be learnt by one system.
The point is, if you are interested in numerology, you should first understand what is history of numerology. What's more, this branch of occult studies, generally do not stand alone as it is a mixture of astrology and various other traditions that rose up from time to time.
To put it simply, you must go through the basics. So, you must, as per my advise, should understand the writing of Chiero. Then you should go to Pythagoras. Further, you can develop at your own pace by reading other material.
I am very happy that you showed interest in this mystic subject.
Best of luck!!!
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Numerology is a science of numbers but not estimations. There is a difference here. We tend to think in the terms of estimations of different qualities ascribed to numbers esoterically. But that is not how this science works. Given a situation, every number stands for its own value and then it stands influencing others and in turn gets influenced.
Now the question is, if the system is this complex, how predictions/analogies are made? As you are working, first you must look at primary and more powerful numbers. By contrasting the importance of numbers itself, you identify the position of each number and its effect. Then you sit and start judging their descriptions and start adopting.
Numbers on their own do not show good or bad results. In accordance to other important numbers, what type of change they have to bring or they will bring is decided and interpreted accordingly.
More the numbers becomes complex, more the confusion. The problem is when you do not understand how to look at basic strengths, you automatically misjudge it. If you are in advanced level(that means you are working on second level of effect etc...) then if you do a mistake, always you can check it back by comparing your basic calculations with what results you obtained.
So, best of luck in learning numerology!!!
with regards
astro_mania