Numerogical evaluation of my profile.

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

TarunKant

Numerogical evaluation of my profile.

Post by TarunKant »

Hello everyone in this area. As many users here may know I am a Vedic astrologer. I tries to help people delicately in the Vedic area here in the forum. Although read my birth chart with a vedic way when required but still I have curiosity to hear what other systems tell about me. My birth details are stated below. All learned Numerologist are requested to look at my profile and share their valuable insights.

D.O.B : 10-oct-1986
Time : 8.02pm
Place : Rayagada, Orissa, India.

If any other information required, please let me know.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
TarunKant

Re: Numerogical evaluation of my profile.

Post by TarunKant »

Hello everyone in this area. As many users here may know I am a Vedic astrologer. I tries to help people dedicatedly in the Vedic area here in the forum. Although I read my birth chart with a vedic way when required but still I have curiosity to hear what other systems tell about me. My birth details are stated below. All learned Numerologist are requested to look at my profile and share their valuable insights.

D.O.B : 10-oct-1986
Time : 8.02pm
Place : Rayagada, Orissa, India.

If any other information required, please let me know.
Best Wishes

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Tarun, I am going to be very brave and go back to my youth, brush up on my old studies of numerology of the Pythagoras school and tell you what I find.

Ruling Number - 8 - fiercely independent, compassionate and able to draw upon enormous reserves of strength of character to overcome hardship and oppression. You can do just about anything and have the determination and responsibility to give of what you learn to others, you do not ask for anything in return. That sounds very much like you my dear friend.

I am a better astrologer than numerologist, sadly this is one area that I loved way back before I found astrology, but then astrology took the front seat of my mind and has ever since. I asked Admin to find her studies in numerology too and maybe, with much good fortune, you will get a message from her. And I know that if she reads this she just has to add her skills to our conversation :)
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Noel Eastwood wrote:Hi Tarun, I am going to be very brave and go back to my youth, brush up on my old studies of numerology of the Pythagoras school and tell you what I find.

Ruling Number - 8 - fiercely independent, compassionate and able to draw upon enormous reserves of strength of character to overcome hardship and oppression. You can do just about anything and have the determination and responsibility to give of what you learn to others, you do not ask for anything in return. That sounds very much like you my dear friend.

I am a better astrologer than numerologist, sadly this is one area that I loved way back before I found astrology, but then astrology took the front seat of my mind and has ever since. I asked Admin to find her studies in numerology too and maybe, with much good fortune, you will get a message from her. And I know that if she reads this she just has to add her skills to our conversation :)

Dear Noel, Thanks for brushing up your old studies of Numerology for me. I must say you have nice oratory skill. Each time you present same kind stuff with a different approach. Really this kind of art helps a lot to gain popularity among people. Many time I find much but able to write less. I read most of your replies and find them interesting each time.I am learning a lot from both of you and respected Admin's work. I am new to numerology. Reading some articles and journals since last few days. I found it interesting but the vedic astrology is still my first choice. Thanks for spending some of your precious time for me.
Best Wishes

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

That's kind of you Tarun, I try to communicate as best I can what I see in the chart, but sometimes I think I might be a bit boring for these young people who were raised with GPS and mobile phones. Everything is at their fingertips these days.

So now I think you may become our esteemed resident numerologist as well?
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Sorry to be a late joiner. But being a numerologist, at least in my career, I never encountered a true meaning for a Vedic Numerologist. Can any one give definition? In my view no system of numerology is pure. Its roots always lead from one place to another, mostly ending with Greek or Indian origins. So, I will indeed be indebted to know the definition of Vedic Numerologist.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

astro_mania wrote:hai
Sorry to be a late joiner. But being a numerologist, at least in my career, I never encountered a true meaning for a Vedic Numerologist. Can any one give definition? In my view no system of numerology is pure. Its roots always lead from one place to another, mostly ending with Greek or Indian origins. So, I will indeed be indebted to know the definition of Vedic Numerologist.
with regards
astro_mania

I also heard this "Vedic Numerologist" term first time ! I thought numerology has originated from Greek society. I have no idea if it has any connection with the Vedas.
Best Wishes

astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai tarun
Chiero, whose name still arouses respect among Numerology brotherhood, is the one who mentioned clearly about the Indian theories on Numerology. Still, it is obscure what he actually learned and in that how much actually he presented in his books. There may be other references I am unaware of, but to me, there is no such thing as Vedic Numerology.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time