musings on numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

musings on numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am happy that you chose to understand something from numerology. I am here to post my feelings on a recent post by a member.
It is a fact that numerology does not recommend a single theory.
However, the same is true with every system.
Numerology is also an evolving (for that matter, ever evolving), so it is never going to be enough just by discussing merits and demerits.
In more practical terms, you chose a numerology system, because you want to practically benefit, not because you want to experiment with your life, or to test the the theories.
You chose the system that is more suitable to you by being more practical in terms. It should be, first, easy to follow. Then it should also should be easy to interpret future and past trends. Remember you do not chose system randomly, you chose it so that you can be part of that system.
Let me remind you, you follow system as you follow as you follow your education.
Hope that will help you in understanding the system better.
with regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: musings on numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai
In recent times, there has been more emphasis on treating numerology like a code. This is totally confusing and more wrong than right.
In numerology we use numbers. In codes also we use numbers. So comparison is natural to occur. What's more, you find that numbers in codes reveal something else. Numbers in numerology reveals something else.
However, the similarity ends here.
Numerology is more than a simple cryptic numbers. It is based on something mystical as well. It is not as simple that 1 is leader and 2 is follower. It certainly indicates traits and more details. But the details are to be judged first in relation to their potency and ability and then only are to be used. Even then, numbers should be used carefully.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania. I wish to share few thoughts on basic points in relation to numerology.
The whole thing called numerology is explaining life in numbers. Your date of birth, your name are the values or numbers you are born with. More and more numbers enter your life, enriching it with experiences, But still, what you came with, the DOB and NAB(name at birth), is what you start with.
As we are all we all aware, many numerology systems exist. The amount of knowledge they offer follows individual methods. Therefore it is very important that you must chose a method that suits your heart. If you want to adopt more than one system, do not allow one system to overlap or crowd another system. Just as two people can conveniently stay in one room, so two systems can stay in one mind. Two persons may have similarities and differences, but the fact remains that they are not same and you cannot and should not forget that fact.
So, we have chosen a system and we are eager to follow it. Then, what next?
How to use a system(s) is more practical and learned easily by following. However, it need understanding of its mechanism. That way, the mechanism gives confidence in the system.
Let me give an example, it is like this: If for the first time you are looking at a certain large mansion, you are getting your first look. So is the system for its first look.
Once you care a little more and start your search, you start reaping the benefits and its feel. You go near it, You enter it. In the same manner you see if the system fits you or not and keep on using it.
Once you entered the building, now you know it from inside out and you can say something about it. It is better than not knowning anything at all. So is the system and it starts benefitting if you are conscious enough to observe it.
Then you go to more excavation for deeper understanding and can tell someone that you know something about the building. So, the system became more familiar to you and you are in a position to understand it and use it. It is not to say that you know everything or you understand everything. It is just to put you in right path with right tools.
You have to act by cultivating the system as a habit and by giving it practical reality.
Numbers and their inner meanings serves you well at every nook and corner provided that you are ready to spend time experiencing and learning. What little we know of ths system(numerology), is certainly going to benefit us if we are willing to put our heart into it.
Hope this helps you at least a little, Hope you are going to experiment and learn. Please share your views on my post.
with regards,
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
May be t is time to retrospect. Many people are interested in Numerology just for the sake of attraction. Other want to believe. Some others want to test their luck. Whatever we want to do, we must always put it to test.
Testing is integral part of believing. I believe without testing nothing can be believed. I believe numerology for a reason, because I saw it working for me and for others. It proved me right beyond doubt even in situations where probably the only chance is a random guess. So, naturally I got impressed and felt immersed in the study of occult power of numbers.
However, always the first step is to study and test it. Are you ready to ride the joy of numerology? Are you ready to test your beliefs on numbers and confront truth? If so, give numbers a try.
But, I must tell you, you have to do it with practical mind. I don't want you, as generally people say, to begin with at least 1% of belief. No need. Your understanding that you got a tool in your hand that could help you is enough to try. Try it with confidence. It is not cheating. It is a self test of that divine power which can lead you in right direction.
There are always impediments in trying and the first one is doubt. Doubt is fine but don't start with a disbelief. Start working with it as if miracles are going to happen and truly they are going to happen in your life and you can see them improving your standard of life.
with regards,
astro_mania