What is numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Morino

What is numerology

Post by Morino »

Hello all,

I'm a new member & would like numerology explained to me shortly.I would also like to receive a numerological reading if possible.
astro_mania

Re: What is numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai morino

As a lay man, if you look at numbers, they are confusing. But as an expert you are controlling. The simple example is share market. It is a place of mad fellows to those who doesn't understand it. But millions and millions of people depend on how it works. The difference is knowledge.
As someone told some time , "ignorance is bliss", but we cannot live with it.
Numbers are happening because there is a purpose behind them. The way they come to you, including the numbers which you consider as mere chance are not there because of chance, but because they are doing their duty.
However, numbers are nothing but symbols, glyphs that represent the trends. Trends are here to help you. So you take the knowledge and improve yourself. If you want to manipulate them(without balance), forget the results!!!
I hope this will suffice as introduction and intention of numerology. Numerology is certainly not a science. It is better that. It deals with human levels and describes journeys towards goals. So, it is there to help you. Do you want some help?
with regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Morino

Post by Morino »

Thanks for the definition;just wanted to know that.i know enough now...
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
thanks for being with us.
I hope your journey is just beginning, not ending. So I welcome you aboard to numerology and I welcome you to ask more questions because only through questions we reach answers.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Trichakra

Post by Trichakra »

Numerology is any belief in the divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events.
You can read full article on wikipedia
the world you are forced to inhabit does not match up to the world
liveastrology

Post by liveastrology »

Numerology is the study of numbers in which they reflect certain aptitudes plan, represent your actual hobbies, activities, career etc. Each letter has a numeric value that represent unique activities. Your Birth date number plays most important role in Numerology. It is based on your name and DOB (Date of Birth).