Confused!! If I can write 2 different names?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Vaishu

Confused!! If I can write 2 different names?

Post by Vaishu »

My mom had contacted one of the famous numerologist in early 2012 to do name analysis for my career. He provided the analysis and the name suggestion and asked me to write the name for 1.5 years. I did so. From then, everything is going smooth career wise. Lately, I have been having issues with my personal life and we contacted the same numerologist for suggestions. He took time to reply more than a month. I have heard back from him this morning. The report he has provided has some changes to my name and to be written for 1.5 years.

Meantime, my cousin had visited another numerologist to name his new born baby. Knowing the situation I am in, he had also asked for numerology suggestion from the numerologist he went in and have brought one. Now I am confused what should I do. Because, both the names are for my good being and future - will it be alright to write both the names for the respective times they have said?

Numerologist 1 (Old numerologist that we had contacted in 2012) suggests to write the name he has provided for 1.5 years.
Numerologist 2 (The numerologist that my cousin went too) suggests to start writing the name from Saturday (14th feb) this week for 104 days.

I am ok to write both. But I just wanted to make sure that it doesn't make the situation worse and it is ok to do so? Can anyone help me with this. I need some insights on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S - Please understand that my intention wasn't to test any of the numerologists. I believe in numerology and I have already experienced the change it had given. Also, I am very new to this forum. Please excuse me if I had asked something inappropriate.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Confused!! If I can write 2 different names?

Post by admin »

Hi Vaishu,

I am not a numerologist, although I use numerology in my astrological work but I am responding here as our resident numerologist is currently unavailable.

To me, it makes sense to use your first numerologist's suggestion, given that his advice had worked well for you before and so I would suggest that you stick with him and take his advice.

Each numerologist (as each astrologer does also) works with his or her own system. And if one has worked for you, it can certainly confuse you to then turn to another with a different system.

So, to repeat, I suggest you stay with your first numerologist's recommendation and TRUST in it. If you do so half-heartedly, that won't work either. So, make up your mind and commit to the one that has worked for you in the past.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Vaishu

Post by Vaishu »

Thanks for your reply admin.

Your reply makes perfect sense. And yes I have trust in his (first numerologist's) analysis and suggestions. I hope my situation changes soon as I have already started following his suggestion since yesterday.

Vaishu.
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

i dont see any possible reason for you being not able to write two different names
Vaishu

Post by Vaishu »

Thanks Phillip for your reply.

I had this doubt, if it is even allowed to write both the name suggestions? And if the effect of one name might reduce the effect of other and mess up everything?
But if writing both names isn't a harm, I can very well write both of them.

Vaishu.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Phillip,

When you reply to such as this, please do give more than just your personal opinion, otherwise those asking will be confused, and assume that you have knowledge of the subject.

Do you have knowledge of numerology, or is that just your 'feeling'/opinion ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Philip, in case you are there, this is for you.
The data shows that you are more worried about satisfying the numerologists than yourself. The case is crystal clear.
If you want an advise, first thing is it should come from your own mind and should be followed up by your own effort.
If you are confused, it means you are not taking care of your needs but of rules.
My suggestion is chose the best path by your soul's advise. This may seem too simple, but it is not. When you got a question, how you felt about it ? How you responded? What efforts did you put in? and What made you consult the service? The same effort should be put in asking the question to heart and choosing an answer.
One more thing, it is not our duty to discuss all merits and demerits of all the systems. It is the results that we want. If so, use it. if not, if you want to become an expert, become one, but don't do operation before being a doctor.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time